42

Hyorin taps her fingers on the table, thinking of the way how to free both Chorong and Namjoo. The two are still being tied by her father, her merciless father. Hyorin sighs in frustration. It's already 6.00 pm. She walks downstairs and sees Chorong and Namjoo talking to each other.

"Umm.." the phone call cuts her.

Hyorin takes out her phone from her jeans pocket and looks at her screen. Kim Junmyeon. Hesitating, she picks up the call. Suho's strict voice greets her. A voice that used to make her happy in the past.

"What's it?"

"I'm coming tonight. Don't tell your father about this"

"Umm, do you have any plan? I'm still worried about Chorong and Namjoo"

"Huh, forgot that you threatened to kill my wife 3 years ago?"

"Suho, not now please. Your wife's in danger"

"Fine. No worries. I prepared everything and you only need to pretend to be innocent"

"Yes, I know. Do you want to talk to Chorong?"

"No need. She will do whatever to stop me from coming"

Suho ends the call before Hyorin can ever reply to him. Hyorin sighs and stares at the screen. She puts her phone back into her jeans pocket. She walks out from the abandoned mansion secretly, avoiding any of Mr Min's men. She sighs in relief as she manage to escape to the front gate. She wears her mask, cap and hoodie properly, walking on the roadside silently.

Pacing into a Chinese restaurant, she orders 3 bowls of black bean noodles without revealing her face. After that, she silently leaves to the mansion, using the secret door to meet Chorong and Namjoo. She smiles to them. "What's that, unnie?" Namjoo, being the food-lover she is, asking with excitement when she sees the plastic bag. Hyorin smiles.

"I bought some noodles to eat with you. Let me untie you first"

Hyorin walks around and unties Chorong and Namjoo. They thank her. Though they're going to be tied again, at least they can feel free to eat. Well, Mr Min is going somewhere, so she can use this time to give the girls comfort. They begin to eat in silence.

*****

Suho looks at the side mirror of his car. He's wearing all black, Chanyeol and Eunji too. He checks the walkie-talkie and his surroundings. Eunji is already inside the kitchen, using her so called secret passageway. The intercom of his walkie talkies beeps. He sighs, there she goes.

"Eunji is so cute, over"

Damn, that's annoying for real.

"Yes, Eunji. I'm going in"

"Good. Carefully and be wary okay? Chanyeol oppa, prepare with the police and the team"

"Okay, Eunji" Chanyeol replies sternly. Eunji on the other side, giggles.

"Eunji is so cute, over"

And they decline. Suho pats Chanyeol's shoulder before walking out from the car. Going all black tonight, Suho fixes his cap and mask, the wireless earpiece he's wearing to make sure he remains connected to both Eunji and Chanyeol. He breaths in and out, trying to reduce the anxiety inside him. He paces into the house, glaring at Mr Min's men. He walks to where the guys lead him to, revealing Mr Min having a stare battle with Namjoo.