45

Today, Suho and Chorong are just resting in their room after a busy week. Well, Chorong was busy because of managing Haneul's school stuffs. They want to transfer Haneul to a private school. They feel like it's not safe for Haneul to be in a public school. They want him in a great school. Well, that's Suho's idea after all.

Suho and Chorong, both are in their room, watching Netflix on the TV. Do you think a big mansion like this only provide a TV? No, never. They got one in the entertainment lounge, one in Haneul's room, one in their new princess room and also one in Chorong's music studio. Chorong takes another fist full of popcorn.

As she eat, Chorong feels pain on her lower abdomen. She starts whining in pain and put back the popcorn into the container. She tightens her grip on Suho's arm, causing him to flinch in pain. Suho looks at Chorong, feeling worried.

"Baby, why?"

"I don't know. I feel pain. Do something! Call the doctor to come"

Suho nods his head and grabs his phone. He searches for Dr Hong's number but suddenly Chorong screams again. And he realizes that the bedsheets start to get wet. Suho frowns. "Baby, your dress is wet! Did you pee?"

"I don't know! Honey, I think my water broke! The baby is coming out!"

"WHAT?! You got another week.."

"Don't ask me! The baby wants to come out now! Honey, faster!"

Both of them are panic, Suho quickly lifts up Chorong's body and carries her bridal style downstairs. He asks Haneul to go into the car as he take his shoes, wearing them properly. He carefully puts Chorong on the passenger seat, starting the engine and drives the car as if he's in the movie Fast & Furious.

Hospital,

Slowly, with the help of the nurses, Suho put Chorong down on the stretcher. She's screaming at the top of her lungs right now. Mrs Park takes Haneul with her as Suho and Chorong enters the labor room. Chorong starts screaming in pain again.

"Where the hell is the doctor?!" Suho shouts.

"Dr Hong's on the way, Mr Kim"

"Can't you see my wife is in pain? She's supposed to be here right on time!"

Chorong tightens her grip on Suho's arm. Suho turns to look at her. She's already sweating because of the pain. Suho caresses her hair and kisses her cheeks. "Honey, calm down please. I need you to be calm here, so please. Please be calm if you love me"

Suho nods his head, trying to calm himself. Soon after, Dr Hong arrives in the labor room. She checks Chorong's condition and asks help from her nurses. "Okay, mummy. The baby is ready to come out and I'm going to push you, okay?" Dr Hong says. Chorong nods her head and Dr Starts pushing her. Chorong screams in pain as she force herself to push the baby out of her.

Few moments later, a beautiful cry echoes the room. The baby is safe. Dr Hong asks the nurses to clean the baby first before giving her to Chorong. Chorong looks at Suho, tears escaping her eyelids. Suho nods his head with teary eyes.

Dr Hong checks the baby condition as she give her to Chorong. The baby is still crying though she's finally in her mummy's arms. "Shh, dear. Mummy's here" Chorong kisses the baby's forehead. Suho does the same and the baby stops crying. They look at the baby facial features. She looks like a copy of Chorong. They have a mini Chorong now. Chorong smiles at Suho.

"She looks like me"

"I know. She's so beautiful just like you"

Suho hugs Chorong and kisses her forehead. Dr Hong smiles at the family. The nurse gives her the report of the baby girl's health. The baby is healthy, thank God. "What's her name? We wanna write it"