22

Seoul University,

All the final year students gather in the graduation hall since around 8.00 am. Excited voices of students talking can be heard even from the building of Fashion Design faculty which is about 5 km away from the hall.

"Unnie!" Namjoo runs and hugs Chorong who are sitting alone on her chair. The day she has waited has come. Her spectacular graduation day. Chorong smiles as she hugs Namjoo back. She can't walk much because her pregnancy already reached its ninth month.

Namjoo touches Chorong's big tummy, smiling. "You little boy in there, don't hurt your mummy while she's on stage, okay?" Namjoo says and laughs to her words. Chorong smiles.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at your class?"

Namjoo pouts. "I escaped. After all, Chanyeol and Eunji unnie skipped too. You know, to see you and oppa"

Chorong eyes almost pop out. "What?! Where the hell are they? I'm going..."

"Unnie, no way. Oppa will scold me if he sees you walking without him" Namjoo says, pushing Chorong softly to her seat. Chorong pouts and crosses her arms. Namjoo laughs and asks to leave because she wanna see Suho who's gathering with his friends.

After everything settled down, the chancellor walks up to the stage to give a speech to everyone. All of them are so excited. The ceremony's going to start with Medical courses' students first as all of the world know that Seoul University itself is major in medical. The last one will be Music and Dance course and that makes some of the students show unsatisfied faces.

It takes about 2 hours to finish all of the courses before the last course ceremony. Chorong, who's in the last line with Luhan and Irene are already excited to receive such honorable award from the chancellor. Well, despite being the top student for the whole semester.

"Park Chorong"

The announcer calls her up on stage. Solar and Kris who already received their award cheer from down stage. Chorong smiles until she realizes that Suho's looking at her with a great dislike. She smiles guiltily at him because she knows the reason. They don't change her name to Kim. God, he's too cute sometimes.

She walks up on the stage and bows a little because she can't bow 90 degree like how Suho did when he receive his award just now. Well, because of the baby inside. She smiles and says thank you to the chancellor as she receive her award and she even got the dean's award. Everyone cheer for her but she knows why. Because she's a billionaire's wife and not a potato anymore. 

She walks away with a proud smile but then she stops, start to frown. She feels pain at the lower part of her abdomen. She looks around and still, everyone's looking at her. She tries to search for Suho among the crowd and she starts to feel another pain. This pain is double! 

"SUHO!" she shouts for him, falling onto her knees. She doesn't care about people watching anymore. She feels wet on her dress. She.. her water broke and when she realize that, the pain triple its torturement towards her. Suho runs on the stage and picks her up bridal style. 

"What is wrong? Baby, your dress is wet!" 

"How could I.. it hurts..Suho, do something.."

Chorong groans, feeling the pain. Suho tries to calm her. Suho looks at Namjoo and gives her sign to call the ambulance. Chorong wraps her arms around Suho's neck, screaming in pain. 

"Suho, faster! The baby is coming out!" she shouts at the top of her lungs. Suho widens his eyes in shock.

"You got another week.."