19

Chorong POV

I don't know why but I keep on vomitting early on the morning. This starts like about 2 weeks ago. Am I sick? I run to the nearest restroom again to throw up. Solar and Irene who are with me, look worried. "Rong, are you okay?"

I wash my mouth and lean on the sink counter. Ugh, I feel dizzy. "It's okay. Maybe I ate something wrong" I reply and we walk out from the restroom. Luhan and Kris are already waiting outside. I smile to them.

"Rong, I think you should go home. I'll inform Professor Lee about your absence" Kris suggests. I smile and reject his offer. I will rest after I finish my presentation. I hear them sighing, but hey. I'm okay, I still can walk by my own legs.

We walk to our faculty building, passing the students' activity hall. I realize that most of them are crowding in front of the notice board. We stop, feeling curious. "What's up here?" Solar asks one of the juniors walking there.

"Oh, Solar sunbaenim. You don't know? It's about Suho sunbaenim" the junior replies and leaves. I frown. What's with Suho? We walk to the notice board and realize that few photos of Suho and Hyorin are on the board.

I close my eyes and quickly hug Kris who happens to be standing beside me. We walk out from the crowd and sit in a hut. I'm feeling betrayed. "Hey, Chorong. Stop crying"

I break the hug and wipe my tears. Fuck, what have I done that I need to face this? I look at them one by one. "Maybe I should just go home. Too many things happened today" I say and take my Cath Kidston bag and files.

"Want me to send you?" Irene asks. I shake my head and walk away from them. But, I'm sure I hear what Luhan says. With anger, he just let out those words.

"I'm so going to beat that cousin of mine" he says. I sigh and walk. But, I start to feel dizzy. My head is spinning really fast, faster than the black holes. Not even less a second, everything around me turns pitch black and I fall to the ground.

End POV

Third Person POV

Hospital,

Solar, Irene, Luhan and Kris are totally panic as they see Chorong fainted just in front of them at the university's hut. Irene walk back and forth as if Chorong just got into an accident. "I swear to God I'm going to kill that Kim Junmyeon. Who's with me?"

Irene looks at them. All three of them raise their hands. Irene walks back at the waiting corner as Solar pulls her. Luhan is still trying to call Suho. He's determined to beat that cousin of his. "Damn it, where's he?"

Suddenly, they hear footsteps running. Kris turns and tells them it's Suho. Luhan stands up and walks towards his cousin. "Lu-ge, how's my wife?" Suho asks, as if there's nothing happening.

Luhan grabs his collar angrily. Suho is completely shock. "Luhan.. why..?" he stutters.

"Why? Why?! Your wife is pale for the whole day and your pictures with Hyorin were on the board! You can still ask me why?!" he answers angrily. Suho looks shock. Luhan almost beat Suho's face but Kris stops him.

"Lu-ge, stop. I think Suho knows nothing" Luhan let go of Suho's collar harshly as he walks back to his seat. Kris and Suho take seats next to each other.

"What picture, gege?"

"You don't know? Pictures of you and Hyorin. Weird isn't it? Those pictures seems new but you and Hyorin broke up like 9 years ago" he says. Suho frowns, what is this Chinese guy trying to say? What picture?

"I don't know" Suho replies and Kris ends up sighing. He looks at Suho. He knows though this one boy here is spoiled by his parents, but deep down in his heart, he really love Chorong. He gives his phone for Suho to look at those pictures. Suho frowns harder.

"These are edited. I know this dress and I mean.. Hyorin won't wear this kind of dress. She'll always wear bitch kind of outfits. This is Chorong's dress. Someone edited this, hyung" Suho says as he returns Kris's phone.

Suddenly,

"Is Kim Chorong's relative here?" the nurse appears with a clipboard in her hand.

Suho raises up his right hand and follows the nurse into Chorong's ward. She's lying there, trying to avoid him. He sighs but smile lifts up his face when the nurse tell him about Chorong's latest state. After the nurse leaves, Suho walks to Chorong.

He sits on the armchair and holds Chorong's hand. Her hands are cold. Chorong tries to free her hands, but Suho tightens the grip. "Baby, please" Suho begs when Chorong looks away.

Chorong looks down, biting her lips. The pictures at university but.. this good news? Suho touches Chorong's face, asking her to look at him. "Out" she says, sarcastically, trying to release her hands from Suho.

Suho stands up and hugs Chorong. She breaks into tears, hitting Suho's chest as hard as he can. "You bad! You bad! You're really bad! I hate you!" she says in her cry. Suho pats her back and kisses her hair.

"I know. I'm really sorry. But, please don't hate me, baby? Please?" Suho looks at her, holding her hands to stop her from hitting him. Chorong looks at him with tears. She's really angry but she really wants to tell him the good news.

"Baby, is it true I'm going to be a daddy soon?" Suho asks with a calm smile on his face. Chorong looks shock but she quickly nods and smiles. Suho hugs her back, smiling in happiness. He's going to be a daddy. He's going to be a daddy!

"But.. don't you think of me getting pregnant is too early?"

Suho frowns. "What makes you say that, love?" he looks at her, concern. Chorong holds Suho's hands, feeling worried. No one knows about their real status yet. Well, except for their closest friends and that bitch named Min Hyorin. The whole university know about them.

"We're having our final and I might tire you by taking care of our baby" she says in her worry tone. Suho smiles and kisses her forehead.

"I don't care. Well, at least we can have children after finishing our finals right?" he smirks, causing Chorong's eyes to go wide. She hits Suho's chest hard, causing him to shout in the hospital ward.

Suho pouts as Chorong glares. They remain silent for a while as Suho plays with Chorong. They even share the hospital's bed. Chorong's still reading her novel that they don't even realize someone walks into the room.

"Oh! Sorry to disturb you guys" Solar says, all of her friends holding themselves from laughing. Chorong who is shock, tries to release Suho's grip, but he just pull her closer.

The other prentend as if they see nothing and sit on the couch beside the bed. "So.. how? We heard noise that's why we're here" Luhan says.

Suho pouts and glares. "You guys will never let me alone with my wife, huh?"

"Shut up, you possessive and rich jerk" Irene rolls her eyes in annoyance before high five'd with Chorong. They laugh and have some talk together while Chorong, Irene and Solar are so deep in their conversation about Chorong's pregnancy.

"Yah, Bae Irene! Kim Solar! Stop it, seriously!" Chorong says, already blushing when the girls tease her. Suho, Kris and Luhan who are distracted by Chorong's loud voice, look at the girls. Suho put his chin on Chorong's shoulder and look at Irene and Solar.

"What happened? You girls are loud"

Irene and Solar high five each other. "Your wife here is shy when we tease her about you guys honeymoon" Solar says.

"Kim Yongsun, stop it or I'll kill you"

"Not to mention about when she stalk you on recess. You know, she stalked you everytime you go down to the basketball court, bro" Irene continues.

"Bae Joohyun, you too. Stop it already, idiots. Kris, Luhan, you boys too" Chorong says, warning them. Suho chuckles as he kisses Chorong's cheek, making the girl startle. Chorong turns and slaps Suho's thighs.

"You too, Kim Junmyeon" she glares and releases Suho's arm from her waist. Suho pouts but Chorong just ignores it. After few hours talking and laughing, they go back home after making sure Chorong is fully okay.