39

Kim Holdings,

Haneul runs into Suho's embrace. Suho smiles and picks Haneul up. The little boy squeals excitedly. Chorong enters the office with a smile looking at the daddy and son. Suho smiles looking at her.

"Hi, wife. How's your day?"

"Good. Haneul, come to mummy. Daddy is working"

"But I want to play with daddy" Haneul pouts. Suho pinches Haneul's cheeks softly. He smiles at him. "Sure. Haneul will play with daddy. But not now, okay? Daddy needs to discuss something with mummy" Suho says in a comforting tone. Haneul pouts longer and asks Suho to put him down. The boy walks to Suho's desk and takes his phone before playing games in it. Chorong wants to stop Haneul, but Suho stops her. They sit on the sofa. Suho looks at Chorong. She looks wary of something.

"Something happened?"

"Huh? No, nothing"

"Don't lie to me, Kim Chorong. Something is making you worried"

Chorong sighs. Suho becomes more sensitive since the marriage contract incident. She bites her lower lip and looks at Haneul who's playing with Suho's phone on his chair. She turns to look at Suho.

"Someone is following Haneul"

"N..nde? Since when? You should've tell me earlier"

"Haneul told me when I fetch him at school. He said the guy is the same guy who came here last Friday"

Suho leans back on the couch. He starts to think who he met on last Friday. Mostly are women clients and maybe about 2 men clients? Suho sighs.

"He's from Mints'. Mr Min can't come so he sent that guy. But, did he really follow Haneul?"

"I'm not sure. But, I need to observe first"

"Put any of our bodyguards there"

"You know Haneul won't like the idea of putting bodyguards at his school"

"Then, we should get him a private tutor"

See? As expected, no doubt that he will suggest these two. Chorong sighs, it's really hard for her to win if it's related to Haneul's safety. Suho is so damn protective and secretly, she agrees to his suggestions. Chorong looks at Suho.

"But.. we can trust his teachers, right?"

"I know. But, that doesn't mean we need to rely on them. We are Haneul's parents"

Chorong glances to Haneul who's playing with Suho's phone. She looks at Suho, still feeling worried. She knows Suho would risk everything to make sure she and Haneul are safe. No doubt he will hesitate to risk his own life to protect them. Suho, who realizes that Chorong looks so worried, quickly hugs her. Chorong rests her head on Suho's chest. Suddenly, Chorong's phone beeps. She takes the phone and sees a message from Mr Ji.

<Ma'am, there's a breakout here and Ms Hyorin went missing>

Suho, who reads the message, widens his eyes in disbelief. He breaks the hug and walks to his desk, wearing his blazer. Haneul returns his phone and goes to Yoona's office. "Yoona, send him to Namjoo" he says in a rush. Chorong speeds up her movement, trying to keep up with Suho. "With me" Suho says as he realize that Chorong's going to her car.

"My car.."

"I will ask my man to do the work" Suho starts the engine of his car and after that, both of them rush to Gangnam. Suho is completely angry right now but he really doesn't know who to blame right now. Is it the lack of security that a breakout could happen? He parks his car and hits his steering. Chorong holds Suho's hands. "Control your anger, please. Hyorin will be safe"

Suho let Chorong hugs him and he immediately cry in her hug. He feels guilty towards Hyorin. If only he could realize that she left him because of her cancer, if only he could realize that she suffered a lot alone. If only he could see the pain in the girl's eyes while they were still dating. If only he could still be a friend with her. Suho cries harder, regretting his choice of dating Hyorin in the past. If it's not because of him, Hyorin won't suffer like this. "It's not your fault, honey. Don't cry please"

Chorong breaks the hug and looks at Suho. She wipes his tears. It's rare to see him crying. Well, because he never cry in front of her. Suho looks down and looks back at Chorong. He can't believe he just show his beloved woman his weak self. Suho kisses Chorong's lips softly. "I promise I will protect you and Haneul" he caresses her hair.

Chorong smiles and they both walk out from the car, searching for Mr Ji. They all sit together and discuss about the plans on bringing Hyorin back to their side. No one knows who starts this breakout. Like seriously, this is a massive breakout. 12 prisoners escape on the free land. Chorong's phone distracts them. Chorong takes it out and sees Hyorin's name on the screen. She turns on the speaker.

"Chorong? Are you there?" Hyorin's voice comes, almost whispering.

"Hyorin! Yes, I'm here. With Suho"

"Please control your voice. I don't want my father to know this"

"Was your father the one who started the breakout?"

"Yes. Chorong, listen. My father's men are observing Haneul and Namjoo. He knows about Suho meeting that author and he's planning something right now"

"Where are you, Hyorin?" Suho interrupts.

"I'm at my apartment. My father's men are guarding my door"

"Do you know if he planned anything towards Haneul or Namjoo?" Suho asks again.

"I don't know. But, just be careful okay? My father knows about you meeting that author and he will do anything"

With that, Hyorin ends the call. Suho looks at Chorong, she looks worried. Suho holds her hands and forms a little smile. He turns to look at Mr Ji. "Guard Haneul's school. Keep an eye on Haneul" he says. Mr Ji nods his head.

"Ask Mr Lee to keep an eye on Namjoo secretly. Ask Mr Seo to send spies on Mr Min"

Mr Ji nods his head and leaves. Suho smiles at Chorong, giving her a sign that everything's going to be okay. Chorong smiles back, putting all her trust on Suho. Suho hugs Chorong before both of them leave the station to fetch  Haneul who is with Namjoo.

_____________________________________________________________________

39 is done!

I'm sorry for not updating. I hope everyone are doing fine. Also today is our cutie kyoong Byun Baekhyun's birthday! The baby is already 29 years old! Can y'all believe that? Our Kyoong grown up into a handsome, humble and kind man.

Let's hope for Baekhyun to find the lover of his life. You will always support him right? I hope our Kyoong is happy and fine as always. We love you, Baekhyun-ah!

Hey, Baekhyun will make a comeback on May 25th with his second mini album 'Delight'. Please support him a lot and as usual, eat many candy before the release date! Y'all know Baek with his spoiler.

Anyway, not so long, not so short update for today! Lastly, hope my Muslim readers are doing fine in this good month! :D. That's all from me! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYUN BAEKHYUN!!! <3 ;)