08

Chorong POV

"Well, it's nice if you can come, Yeol" I smile as I'm having face-time with my little brother. It's been a week since my marriage and I miss my brother so much. Chanyeol smiles.

"Can I bring Eunji, noona? I'm worried mama and papa will not like her"

I smile and nod, giving him permission. "In which part mama and papa will not like her? She's amazing and polite though she's from a wealthy family" I convince my little brother.

"Okay then. I need to hang up. See you tomorrow noona. I love you"

"I love you too, Yeol" I end the face-time. I am worried about Chanyeol. He's always worried about his future with Eunji. I know he loves Eunji so much that he wants to make her his wife. But.. he says he's worried that he might not have enough money to buy Eunji everything she wants.

Knock! Knock!

I turn to my back and see Suho leaning on the door. He's looking good in his plain black shirt and ripped jeans. And.. I should add hot because of the sunglasses. "Let's go"

I smile and take my bag. Today, we're going to find my dress for tomorrow's night party. Well, dad invites all of us to his company anniversary dinner. I squeeze Suho's arm.

"Chorong? Why?"

"I don't think I can make it to the dinner. I'm not used to this" I look down, feeling guilty. Suho smiles as he lifts up my face. He caresses my cheeks, calming me down.

This is my first time and I don't know how does company dinner looks like. He looks at me with a smile. "You're my wife, Chorong. Sooner or later people will know, so why don't we make it earlier to avoid misunderstanding?" He smiles.

"Okay" I sigh as we get into his expensive BMW. Suho drives the car and I decide to take a nap because of tiredness. It can reduce the heavy feelings in my heart, at least.

End POV
✨✨✨✨
Suho POV

 I drive my car without even looking at Chorong. I glance and realize that she's sleeping beautifully beside me. I smile, she looks so worried and nervous. She's not used to her new title and I know that.

After an hour driving, we arrive at the shopping mall that sells beautiful dresses for parties and formal dinners. I look at Chorong, removing the hair covering her face. God, she's so breathtaking. 

Suddenly, she moves and opens her eyes. I look away, avoiding her. "We arrived. Why didn't you wake me up?"

Clearing my throat, I look to the front. I can feel the heat creeping onto my cheeks right now. Damn it, Kim Junmyeon. "I just parked my car. Let's go" I walk out and head to the entrance after opening the door for Chorong.

We enter the mall, there are so many people here. I realize that Chorong is pulling my sleeves. I look at her with concern. "What's wrong, Chorong?" I ask. She looks so damn nervous. Oh, come on. Don't tell me you had never been to a mall.

"Suho, please. I wanna go home" she begs me and I see tears in her eyes.

I wipe her tears, worrying about her. We sit on the bench. "Hey,don't cry please. Rich people doesn't eat people, okay" I look at her, deep into her beautiful hazel brown eyes. She looks down. Oh God, this girl.

"I'm not rich, Suho. I can't come into this mall" she holds both my hands. I sigh, see? She's still afraid of using the billionaire's wife title. I hug her, calming her down.

"I'm your husband, Chorong. You are safe, with me" I kiss her forehead, asking her to stop crying. After a while sitting while trying to reduce her anxiety, we walk into a shop. Chorong stops abruptly. What, not again.

"What now?" I ask, completely annoyed. She turns to face me and looks down. She looks guilty, but why? I place my finger under her chin, lifting up her face. "Why, Chorong?"

"Err, I don't think my dance instructor money is enough for me" she looks at me. I laugh softly. Why didn't I realize this? I take out my wallet and give her my credit card. She looks shock and I don't really know why.

"Use this. I have another card" I say, trying to reduce the shock on her face. It's funny, you know. Chorong looks at the card, doesn't even bother to take it. I sigh. Now what? "Suho, I can't take this" she says, looking down again.

I sigh, not again Chorong. I place my hands on her arms. "Chorong, listen. I know everything's still new to you, but you're my wife Chorong. I'm a billionaire, Chorong. Just use my money as much as you want because I don't care. I'm going to be richer after graduation and that time you need to be more ready than this because I'm going to be busy with handling company and other deals" I look at her eyes, trying to destroy the guilt and anxiety. She looks at me, I can sense a bit guilty though she takes my card.

I smile and we walk into the shop. While we're choosing dress, suddenly my phone rings. I pick it up and ask Chorong to stay. 

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Chorong POV

I look at the dresses. All of them are so beautiful and I don't which one should I buy. Suho asks me to wait because he needs to pick up an urgent call. Probably from his friends. While I'm choosing, I realize a girl is approaching me.

She smirks. "How does it feel to be oppa's girlfriend?" she asks and I look at her in shock. She.. isn't she the girl who held Suho's arm at the car park? I step back, oh I'm dead.

"Who.. who are you?"

"Min Hyorin, Suho oppa's ex-girlfriend. But, hey. He's mine and forever will be mine. You.. have no right to use his money, Park Chorong. You don't deserve him, you're just a poor girl who grabs everyone's attention after revealing yourself as oppa's girl. He's going to play with your heart and leave you just like how he did to other girls. If you don't want to be left heartbroken, then leave him. Leave him before he hurts you. I can kill you if you're trying to meddle with us, I swear I can kill.."

"MIN HYORIN!"

Hyorin let go of my arm and I flinch in pain. She digs her nails in my arm and it's painful. I look up and see the Suho's hand is going up to slap Hyorin. I run in the middle of them and the slap lands on my cheek. I am startle. "Cho.. Chorong.." he pulls me into his hug.

Hyorin's face turns freak out. She looks so scared after Suho shouts at her by her full name. "What were you thinking just now? Who were you to hurt my girl? Do you have any right to say those things to my wife, Min Hyorin?!" he yelps.

I am shock, so does Hyorin. Damn it. "Suho!"

"Not now, Chorong" he turns to look at Hyorin. "I warned you, Hyorin to not come after me. We broke up like 9 years already and I'm not in love with you anymore. You're just being delusional. You're a bitch, Hyorin or else whatever you said just now will end you up in the jail" he smirks.

Hyorin is frightened with his smirk. She quickly leaves with a frightened face. I'm still shock with the situation. Suho looks at me. "Let me take a look. She's lucky there's no scar on you"

I look at him, still thinking. Didn't he realize what he just said? I hold his arm. "Suho, you told her our relationship" I say, only because I have to. Suho looks at me with a nonchalant look.

"I know and that's the only way. Come, we need to choose you a dress" he pulls me with him. I sigh and ask him politely to stay outside. I don't want him to know what dress I'm going to buy.

"Let's go" I walk out from the shop and we leave to grab our lunch. Well, at least I got to see my idiot brother tomorrow's night.

End POV