18

Suho POV

I sigh as Chorong slams the door of her room as soon as she sees me. It's been a month and we're still like this. She still cook and do other things, but she doesn't seem to bother to talk or sleep with me. I miss my wife. I miss my wife in my embrace when we're asleep.

I sigh and walk towards Chorong's room. I knock on the door. I have to settle it all today. "Baby, open the door. Please" I ask, begging her.

There's no answer. I sigh, there's no way she's going to open the door. I knock again. "Baby, please. I know I'm wrong. I'm really sorry" I say.

I twist the door knob and realize that it isn't lock at all. Tch, stupid Kim Junmyeon. I open the door and find Chorong reading novel with headphones on. I can hear Baby Don't Cry by EXO.

She removes her headphones and shock to see me here. "What are you doing here?" Chorong asks me, sternly.

I sit at the edge of the bed, keeping distance between me and Chorong. I know she will hit me and it's going to be so freaking painful. "Baby, please. Look at me" I beg.

Chorong puts the novel she's reading on the bedlamp table. She looks away, I know she doesn't want to talk to me. "I'm really sorry"

I say. Still, she's playing that stern look. I sigh, I should just continue. I pull her into my hug and to my surprise, she doesn't push me. "I was wrong. I shouldn't do things like that just because my parents have influence in our country. And, I'm sorry for slapping you. Does it still hurt?"

I look at her with a smile. "Hmm" she replies and snuggles closer. I chuckle as I caress her hair. I know she's just acting cute to me. "Will you forgive me?" I ask.

She looks up, hesitating. "I will.. but. You must promise me not to bring any bodyguards around me anymore. I don't like it" she replies with a smile. I smile and nod my head. I kiss her forehead and caress her hair. 

"I love you" I whisper.

"I love you too" Chorong replies back. I smile and we lie down on her bed. Wow, it's so comfortable. We remain silent for a while. A calm and comfortable silent.

Chorong snuggles closer and rests both of her hands on my chest. I caress her hair and kiss her forehead again. It's actually my habit. "Can I know why did Hyorin suddenly pull your hair? She had never behave like that in school"

Chorong looks down. Well, I know who is Hyorin and she hasn't change. Even if she hated someone like so damn much, she will never make any harm. "I guessed because Luhan protected me"

I just nod at her answer. I know Hyorin hates Luhan since school. But, I feel like Chorong hides something from me? Or.. is it just my intention? I look at her. "Do you have something to tell me?"

Chorong looks down again, biting her lips. And now, I'm sure she's hiding something from me. I place my index finger under her chin, lifting up her face. I lock her eyes with mine. "What is it, baby?" I ask with concern.

"How many months has it been since our marriage?"

I frown at her question. Why does she suddenly ask about this? But.. I don't even remember. "Around 6, 7 months?" I reply. Chorong smiles.

"Don't you feel weird knowing that I'm not pregnant yet?" she asks slowly but loud enough for me to hear it. I'm totally shock at her question. Why did she ask something like that? I look at Chorong with concern.

She tries to pull away but I pull her closer in my heart. I'm seriously not going to let her go. I hear her crying. I cup her cheeks using both my hands. "Is this the real reason why you distance yourself from me?" I ask her, strictly.

She nods and her tears fall even harder. We sit on the bed and I try my best to calm her from crying. I think that's why she keeps on talking with Luhan on phone. Luhan was there when I slap her that day. "Why did you hide this from me?"

"I'm scared. I'm scared of losing you if I don't get pregnant. Mom will hate me, mama will be sad because I'm her only daughter and you won't be happy if we have no child. I told Luhan everything and I even overworked myself because I want to get pregnant. You won't leave me, right?"

And, there she goes. I pull Chorong into my hug and try to stop her from crying. God, why didn't I realize this? I'm her husband but I don't even know how she feels. "Baby, stop crying please? Of course I'm not going to leave you. Why are you saying things like this?"

She breaks the hug and looks at me. I caress her hair and wipe her tears. I kiss her forehead lovingly. "Don't cry okay? I don't like my baby be sad"

She smiles and snuggles closer. I really love my baby being close with me. How I wish I can cuddle her the whole time, even in class. I swear I'm not letting this girl out without me on weekends. "I love you, baby"

"I love you too, honey" she pecks my lips. I smile as we lie down back on the bed. Chorong takes my phone and plays any random games in it. Why is she so lovely? I mess up with her hair. "Move back into our room, can you?" I ask with a smile.

She looks as if she's hesitating. I know she loves this room so much. I mean.. everything's pink in here. Even when I ask her to move into our room after the honeymoon, she said she needs time. "Can you?" I ask again.

"Just give me time? I love this room so much" she says as her eyes are still on my phone. I smile, well, it's not like she disagrees. I'm okay as long as I got to sleep with my wife.

We talk about random things and I don't even realize it's already midnight. We end our talk and prepare to sleep. Few moments later, Chorong is already sleeping while hugging me.

I caress her hair and smile. Why am I not sleepy yet? The fact is I keep complaining about the assignments that made me tired as hell. I feel heavy, I'm doubting.

What if everything Chorong said just now is true? What if I stop loving her? No, it can't be. I look at my wife who is sleeping soundly beside me. Kissing her forehead again, I drift into my peaceful dreamland.

End POV