37

"You're going already?" Chorong asks Suho who's putting on his leather jacket on his shoulder. Suho nods as he walk to the dressing table, doing his hair. Chorong chuckles and takes the role on doing Suho's hair.

"You should know what's the best look when looking for criminal, Mr Kim"

"My wife really can do anything. She can sing, dance, write songs, cooking, taking care of Haneul, taking care of me, tidying the house, loving me and now, she's a stylist too? You're really gifted in every side"

Chorong smiles. "I helped you to get high marks on final year too" she adds while combing Suho's hair. Suho smiles and pecks Chorong's lips. Chorong puts the comb on the dressing table and looks at Suho who's hugging her.

Suho pulls her closer and gives a loving smile. He playfully decrease their distance, causing Chorong to blush. "Before I go" he pulls her and kisses her on her lips. Chorong is shock at first, but soon, she too is swayed by the kiss.

Suho's right hand got it's way to Chorong's cheek. He kisses her deeper as Chorong wrap her arms around his neck. Suddenly, Haneul shows up in front of their room. "Daddy! Daddy! Don't eat my mummy!"

Suho and Chorong both pull away from the kiss. Chorong's cheeks blush as Suho caress her hair. He picks Haneul into his arms. "Daddy, don't eat mummy.." Haneul says in a slow tone. Suho chuckles and pinches Haneul's nose.

"I didn't, champ. I kissed your mummy"

Haneul blinks his eyes, confused. "But why mummy daddy never kiss Haneul like that?" Suho smiles and gives Haneul to Chorong. They sit on the bed, Haneul sucks his thumb and blinks his eyes, demanding for explanation.

Suho looks at Haneul with a smile. "Well.. only daddy can kiss mummy like that. I mean," Suho gives Chorong a help me kind of face. Chorong sticks out her tongue and laughs softly. She caresses Haneul's hair. Haneul looks at Suho.

"Look, Haneul. You're my son, and you're mummy's my wife. You're mummy is my queen and you're my prince. Only a king can kiss a queen like that"

Haneul looks excited with Suho's explanation while Chorong starts giving him don't you dare to continue kind of face. Suho smirks at Chorong and looks back at Haneul with a smile. Haneul's eyes beam in happiness after receiving explanation.

"So, I can kiss someone like that once I found my own queen? I can be a king, then?" he continuously asks. Suho laughs and nods his head while patting Haneul's head. They sit on the bed and chat for a while. Chorong looks at both guys. She loves looking at Suho talking to Haneul. They look so cute together. Best daddy gets the best son. After that, Haneul leaves to his room.

"You need to go now, right?"

Suho nods. "Sorry, I can't spend time with you. I will make it up after all of this end okay?"

"It's okay, honey. We're standing for the right. I can't let that old man having fun with selling his own daughter to sex-craved maniac" he says and kisses Chorong's forehead. He kisses her cheeks and smiles. "I love you"

"I love you too"

*****

Gangnam Prison

"Min Hyorin ssi?"

"N.. nde?"

"Come with me to the private park"

"Okay"

Hyorin stands up from her position and get her hands cuffed by the policeman. She follows the policeman and they walk out to the private park. There, Hyorin sees Chorong and Haneul. She smiles at them. Only if she could wave at them, but getting handcuffed actually sucks.