09

Suho POV
Paradise Ballroom,

I check my watch. It's already 8.00 pm and Chorong isn't here yet. She says she'll be coming with her family so I just let it be. I look around, searching for her.

I turn to my back and see Changsub and Irene pacing towards me. "Hey, dude!" "Suho, hi!" Both of them greet me. We're friends since kindergarten but Irene moved to Busan when we were 13. So.. here we are!

"Where's Chorong?" Irene asks.

"I don't know. She's coming with her family" I shrug and Irene just nod her head. She leaves me with Changsub, searching for Solar. The girls are really close. I drink the wine from my glass, so does Changsub.

"Xiumin's not coming?" Changsub asks. I explain to him telling that Xiumin got some private stuffs to be done. Probably about his dad's company, right? Changsub nudges my waist. I look at him.

"There. Your wife"

I look at the direction he's pointing to. Chorong's there walking in with Chanyeol and her parents. She looks so beautiful with her dress. She looks like a goddess.

Chorong's dress

My mouth agape in awe

My mouth agape in awe. She looks so beautiful and sexy in her blue dress. Changsub nudges my waist, asking me to close my mouth. Embarrassed, I smile sheepishly.

"I'll be going to get my girl" Changsub pats my shoulder then leaves. I'm standing here, acting cool as I realize Chorong's pacing towards me. I smile to her as I lift up my wine glass.

Chorong walks to me with a smile. "Sorry. Am I late?" She asks, worried. God, I seriously want to rip that dress of her right now. Oh Suho. Wake up.

"No, you're right on time" I smile as I look into her eyes. She smiles back and takes the seat beside me. She looks around, probably looking for Irene and Solar.

She pulls the sleeve of my blazer. I look at her. "How do I look?" She asks. I tuck her hair behind her ear and smile. I can't say she's sexy though that's the fact. But.. I know she will be uncomfortable with my compliment then.

I press my lips into a thin line, thinking. "Urm.. you look gorgeous, beautiful and.. sexy" and it slips out just like that. Duh, Kim Junmyeon. Why on Earth?

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Chorong POV

"Urm.. you look gorgeous, beautiful and.. sexy" I smile as I hear his compliment. Why does he hesitate at the word 'sexy'? I don't know why, but I love it when he compliments me as sexy. I feel nervous but still comfy.

"Thanks" I reply as I pour the wine into my glass. I drink it and I realize that Suho's pulling me closer. He places my glass on the table and starts kissing my neck. I close my eyes, enjoying myself in silent. Shit. I don't care even other guests can see us.

I feel his arms wrapping around my waist. I place my hands on his arms. "Suho.." I moan. Shit, I moan. He stops and looks at me. I smile and give a peck on his lips. He seems startle, but I just chuckle. 

"Want more?" I ask with a smirk.

"I'll claim the real one at home" he smirks and takes back his glass. I smile and realize that my cheeks turn red, I decide to look away. I look back at him and realize that he's smiling. I frown, what is he smiling at? And then, he nods. He turns to look at me.

"Hey, dad calls me to talk about business. Wanna join?" he asks with a small smile. I shake my head with a smile. Of course, not. I'm not ready to use the title as a billionaire's wife. Suho smiles and leaves to dad.

I'm watching everyone in the ballroom, I'm not used but hey. Formal dinner isn't that scary. I'm actually afraid that it might turn out like parties and I know Suho really loves parties. When I'm about to stand up, someone drags me outside.

"OW!" I shout, slowly opening my eyes. There, stands Hyorin in her beautiful dress. She's looking at me with a smirk. I step back and my body meets the wall. Shit. What is she doing here?

"I told you to leave Suho, you bitch" she spits at me. I am shock like.. who is she to call me bitch? She's the one bitching around Suho to beg for his love again. I try to free my wrist from her, but it doesn't affect her. She's strong.

I flinch in pain, slightly when Hyorin digs her nails into my skin. "Hyo.. Hyorin, it pains.." I groan slightly. Hyorin smirks, she doesn't even care.

"I told you, Park Chorong. Let him go before he left you heartbroken. Why is it so hard for you to listen to me? Suho doesn't love you, he still loves me and I know it. So, please. Please let him free or you know what will happen to you. I can kill you and your family, Park Chorong. Or.. I might kill Suho too because if I don't get him, then no one can. Understand?" she threatens me with a smirk.

I nod my head and she releases my arm. I flinch as she leaves me alone. I walk to the toilet, feeling scared.

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Suho POV

I walk back to my table and Chorong's nowhere to be seen. I start to panic. Where's she? I walk to mama. "Ma, where's my wife?"

Mama looks at me. "I thought she's with you" she looks shock and worried. I smile and leave the ballroom, searching for Chorong. Where's she? Don't tell me she runs away.

I walk to the toilet and wait outside the female's. As expected, Chorong walks out and her eyes are red. It looks like she just cried. I pull her. "Where did you go?"

"Su.. Suho.." she tries to let go of my grip but I tighten it and pull her into my hug.  I hear her crying. I pat her back, I shouldn't leave her alone. It's all my fault.

I break the hug and look at her. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I ask. Chorong shakes her head and looks down. I push her on the wall, trapping her with my arms.

"Now, tell me"

"Suho, people will see us"

"I don't care. Tell me, Chorong"

She sighs. "Hyorin.. Hyorin came and threatened me to let you go. She said that you'll play with my heart because you still love her. She said.. she said if I don't let you go, then she'll kill me and my family. I'm scared, Suho. I don't want my family's lifes to be at risk" she starts to cry again.

I pull her into my hug and let her cry. Who the fuck is going to love that bitch?! Me? I never fall in love with her. I thought I'm in love but it had never happen. Chorong looks into my eyes. I wipe her tears.

"You won't leave me, right?"

"Of course, not, Chorong" I smile and decrease our distance. She looks at me and smile shyly when I smirk. Slowly, I kiss her on her lips. It's a sweet and soft kiss at first, but after she replies, I lose control. I start to kiss her deeply and passionately. I nibble her lower lip, asking her to let me in. She gasps and I grab my opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth. I pull her closer and I smile when her hands run through my hair, messing it up. Fuck, I love this feeling of kissing her. The kiss goes down to her jaw, her neck and then her collarbone. I remove the lace on her shoulder and kiss her there. I begin to suck her skin and I can hear she moans my name. I smile and kiss her back on the lips. After a while, we both break the kiss. Both panted, I smirk when she blushes. I peck her lips, making her startle.

"You said at home!" dying in embarrassment, Chorong hits my chest playfully. I smirk and pull her closer. Placing my chin on her shoulder, I whisper "who ask you to be so irresistible tonight?"

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Hyorin POV

I bite my lips and clench my fists as I see them kissing. Are they in love with each other? Suho kisses her as if he's going to make out in front of the toilet. I walk away with anger. Damn it, I swear that Suho is going to be mine!