38

Busan,

Suho drives his fancy red Ferrari on the empty road. Well, a perfect place for peaceful. Suho glances to the hanok villages around him, searching for the address. He stops in front of a house.

He walks out from his car and fixes his sunglasses. He checks the house and it looks so quiet, as if no one's living there. He rings the bell of the house. A quite old man appears at the door of the house. Suho bows to him.

"Are you Mr Kang?"

"Yes, young man. Are you Mr Kim?"

"Yes, sir" Suho bows to him, showing a respect.

The old man nods his head and invites Suho yo come into his house. Suho is amazed by the decorations in the house. Though from outside it looks so traditional, which will never be his kind of furniture taste, but the interior designs are so beautiful.

Unique and modern design makes the whole living room looks soothing and calming. Suho sits on the sofa as Mr Kang make some drinks in his kitchen. This man literally lives here alone.

Mr Kang comes in and sits in front of Suho. The old man doesn't show any expression, making Suho a bit nervous to ask him for some questions. Suho drinks the coffee while looking at the bookshelf. He can see the biography book from here.

"You live here alone, sir?"

"Yes, my wife died 10 years ago"

"Sorry, sir. I don't know that"

The old man smiles a little before looking at Suho right into his eyes. Suho looks startle, but he needs to stay calm. He needs to get the information by today.

"Do you.. by any chance know Mr Min?"

"The Mints'Corporation CEO? Yes, yes I know him. Why? Oh, I guessed you got my number from the biography book?" Mr Kang points to the book on his bookshelf. Suho nods his head and takes the book from the bookshelf.

"You wrote this book, sir?"

"Yes. Why do you ask about this, young man?"

"Urm, it's weird because you wrote about his crimes instead of his successful company's background. You must be really close with him, right?"

"Why would I write the lie when I know the truth? Min Jaehwan is a close friend of mine. Well, I have my people looking for the proof about him and that's how I know his flaws. The book wasn't selling well because he discovered what I wrote in the book. There are still some who bought it from me but no one came to ask for explanation. Finally, after 10 years, there's still someone who's interested to know about his white collar crimes"

Suho smiles and nods his head. The only reason is because he wants to save his family and innocent people from that old fraud. He looks at Mr Kang. "Can you help me, sir? Mr Min has been selling his daughter to sex-craved maniac since she was 15. She's a friend of mine and I really need to help her"

"Where's the girl now? Is she still in his grasp?"

"No. I put her in the lockup and I want her to stay there until all of these are solved. I still need her answers to all of the confusion" Suho explains. Mr Kang looks at him and takes some papers and 2 pens for Suho.

Suho is shock to know all of the truth about Mr Min. Never has he thought someone's successful like him can do dirty things for the sake of his image and reputation. What surprise him more, Mr Kang got tons of pictures and collection of videos of Mr Min's white collar crimes. Not to mention that old fraud also did drugs trafficking. He's already a veteran in the business industry and doing crime is like a hobby for him.