15

Third Person POV
1 month later,

Chorong turns around and meets by Suho's bare chest. Yes, they start to sleep together starting their honeymoon. She snuggles closer, waiting for Suho to wake up. "Suho, wake up"

He replies with a hmm and go back to sleep. Chorong chuckles at his childish behavior. She messes with his hair, disturbing his sleep. "Baby, I wanna sleep"

He opens his eyes and pouts. Chorong smiles and pecks his lips. "But I wanna talk to you" she gives her little cute pout to Suho. Suho laughs and strokes her hair gently.

Chorong snuggles closer and when Suho's about to kiss her, her phone beeps. "Aii, stop this!" Suho pouts.

"You need to learn about patience, Mr Kim" Chorong laughs and takes her phone. She checks her notification and sees a message from Solar.

<Remember our girls' day!>

She smiles as she reads the message. She replies to the message while smiling, making Suho jealous. "Yah, who are you texting with? You're even smiling"

Suho snatches her phone and reads her messages with Solar. "Yah! It's Solar" Chorong pouts. Suho frowns, a bit upset.

"You didn't tell me you're going out today" he says firmly. Chorong smiles as she pecks his lips. Suho smiles back.

"Sorry, she just texted me early in the morning" Chorong flashes and innocent grin, showing her rich white teeth. Suho caresses her hair.

He kisses her forehead. "Be back before 10pm okay?" Suho smiles. Chorong widens her eyes.

"Really? Thanks, honey!" She says excitedly and pecks his lips again. Suho smirks and pulls her closer.

Chorong's cheeks blush as she realizes the meaning behind his smirk. "You keep on pecking my lips, why don't you just kiss me?"

Chorong hits his chest. "3 is enough for you to get a morning kiss, honey" she pouts. Suho pushes her and gets on top of her.

"Faster, sweetheart" he whispers huskily. Chorong smirks as she casually wraps her arms behind Suho's neck. Suho smirks and licks his lips.

Chorong pulls him and kisses his lips dearly. Suho replies and it soon turns into a deep and passionate kiss. After a while, they break the kiss because of the lack of oxygen.

"Let's go to bath" Suho smirks and carries Chorong bridal style into the bathroom. Chorong shouts, asking Suho to  put her down but as usual he won't listen to her.

Suho puts Chorong in the bathtub and fills the water in the bathtub. He gets into the bathtub and places his legs on both sides of Chorong's legs.

Finishing the bath, Chorong walks out first with towel wrapping around her body. She walks into her closet and chooses her favorite black floral printed blouse with her denim skirt. She let her hair fall freely and does her makeup. She chooses her favorite black handbag from Kate Spade.

She walks downstairs and realizes that Suho's in the kitchen. She walks into the kitchen. "Honey, can you cook? I will just eat outside, the girls are already waiting"

He smiles and nods. She kisses his cheeks and wears her favorite sneakers and walks out from the house. She smiles as she sees Irene and Solar waving at her in the car. "Let's go!"

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Chorong POV

We arrive at the shopping mall. I ask the girls that I wanna eat first because I woke up late. The tease me as if they knew the reason of my wake up time. Oh ya, and it's true but blame Suho.