25

Suho reads the documents on his desk. He sighs, everything is going to be well, right? He walks to his PA's office. "Yoona, please call Mr Byun Baekhyun up here" he says. Yoona nods and reaches for Baekhyun.

Suho lies down on the sofa, scrolling down Instagram on his phone. Stalking Chorong again, of course. The door creaks open and Suho smiles as he see Baekhyun. "Have a seat, Baek" Suho invites him.

Baekhyun bows a little to the CEO and sits in front of him. Suho smiles and sits properly on the sofa. Oh, Baekhyun is his childhood friend and only God knows for how long they've known each other. Baekhyun is 1 year younger than him. "Long time no see, man" Baekhyun says.

Suho laughs. "How's your wife and daughter?" Suho asks. Baekhyun smiles as he take a sip of the coffee.

"Bomi's okay. Baekmi too. She's turning 4 this year. I hope you can come to my house at the end of the month" Baekhyun replies. Suho frowns as he drinks the coffee.

"Your wife's name is Bomi? My wife's best friend is Bomi"

"Same. Chorong noona, isn't it? She really miss that sister of her" Baekhyun chuckles. Suho smiles. So.. Bomi is Baekhyun's wife? Great.

"Baekmi's birthday is at the end of the month? Of course, I'll come. I'm sure Chorong will not reject this opportunity" Suho replies. Baekhyun laughs.

They continue to have lunch together at the cafe nearby. After lunch, both part away for works. Baekhyun walks into his office and sees a girl. She's backing him. He frowns.

"Excuse me?" Baekhyun says politely. The girl turns, making Baekhyun's jaw drops. He frowns. What the hell is Min Hyorin doing here?

"What do you want?"

"Baekhyun-ssi, help me please" she holds his hands. Baekhyun releases his hands harshly and walks to his table. He glares at Hyorin who looks so desperate to do something. But, heh. Who would care?

"Baekhyun, please"

"Get the hell out of here" Baekhyun says rudely. Hyorin puts her handbag on the table and reaches Baekhyun's hand again.

"Help me. Help me win Suho oppa back"

Baekhyun's eyes widen as he hear Hyorin's beg. He turns to look at her and pushes her hand from him. "You are mad" he says, angrily. Hyorin sighs.

"Please. You know I can't live without him, Baekhyun"

"Says the one who left him heartbroken"

"Baekhyun! You know the real reason why I broke up with him!"

"I know. And, it's your fault that you lied to him. Hyorin, move on. Hyung doesn't love you anymore. He is married"

Hyorin sighs as she sit on the sofa. Baekhyun can tell by her expression, she looks desperate. He knows Hyorin loves Suho so much. But, he really doesn't have any intention on helping her.

"Get out, Hyorin. Hyung will be so angry if he knew you came to his company. If you really love him, then let him be happy with his family, Hyorin"

Hyorin tries to block Baekhyun's way from leaving the room. She kneels down in front of Baekhyun, making the guy surprised. Baekhyun curses under his breath. "Don't block my way. I have a meeting with the CEO" he says harshly.

Hyorin stays silent. She's determined. She knows that Baekhyun is the only way for her to get back with Suho. Baekhyun grits his teeth. "Fine" he sighs.

Hyorin's face brightens up. She stands up and smiles, keeps on repeating thank you. Baekhyun frowns, he doesn't even agree to help her. "Tiffany, call the security" he says, looking at his PA. Hyorin's eyes widen.