47 (final)

Years Later,

"Hareem, stop it!" Haneul warns his sister.

"Sorry, oppa!" Hareem apologizes as she continue stirring the chocolate cream.

"Hajin noona!" Hansol whines when Hajin playfully puts the cheese cream on his nose.

"Aigoo, Hansol ah" Hajin smiles at the youngest as she wipe away the cream. Hana looks at her siblings.

"Hareem unnie, can I add the chips now?" Hana sits on the stool next to Hareem and Haneul. Hareem nods her head.

Chorong walks into the kitchen and smiles as she watch her kids. Haneul is now 17, Hareem is 13, and the triplets are 11. They're all big now. Time flies so fast. Today, they're making a cake for Suho. Well, today's his birthday and Suho called last night telling that he'll be back home tonight. The kids are planning to surprise their daddy after 2 tiring months of outstation. Yes, Suho has been away for 2 months for works. He's managing a hotel in London.

"Who wants to set up the garden?" Chorong asks her children. All five of them look at Chorong.

"How about Haneul oppa and Hansol? We girls can continue to bake the cake" Hana suggests. Haneul and Hansol immediately agree and both of them run together to the backyard. "Boys, be careful!" Chorong shouts from the kitchen.

Hareem, Hajin and Hana continue to bake the cake while Chorong is busy cooking the dinner. They're going to eat Western food tonight. Chorong's phone rings. She looks at the screen and smiles. <Honey 🐰> She quickly answers the call.

"Hi, honey. Why did you suddenly call?"

"Hmm, nothing. I just missed my wife and my kids. How're you guys doing?"

Chorong smiles and bites her lips as she hear Suho's voice. This guy will never fail at flirting with her even though they're already 40.

"Are you coming home tonight?"

"Hmm I'm coming home tonight. I missed you so much, you know. Where are the kids? I missed them"

Chorong chuckles before calling her children to gather in front of her. The situation becomes chaotic with them bombarding Suho with questions about London. Chorong smiles looking at her kids taking turn asking questions before returning the phone to her.

"Are you okay? Can you think properly after being bombarded with questions?"

Suho on the other line, chuckles. "Okay, I'm okay. Wow, last time I saw them Hana doesn't seem to talk much"

Chorong chuckles. "Okay. I will hang up now. See you tonight"

"You forgot something?"

"What? Oh, I love you honey"

"I love you too, but not that one. Today.."

"I will hang up now. I love you"

Chorong giggles alone after cutting the line. She's doing it purposely. She's sure Suho is pouting now because she doesn't wish him a happy birthday. She smiles and shakes her head while imagining it. She continues to cook the dinner and helps her children with the cake and decorations.

Night,

The sky is turning navy blue, the crescent moon replaces the bright summer sun. All of them are wearing clothes according to Suho's favorite colors. The boys are wearing black leather jacket with gold printed words on the back, not to forget they're also wearing a violet shirt inside tucked in denim jeans. The girls are wearing purple dresses with ribbon decorating their small waists. Chorong wears an off shoulder purple dress with lace. All of them are wearing white sneakers from Nike. Chorong already calls Suho to inform him to wear the sneakers, violet and gold outfits tonight.