35

"So, that's mean her parents arranged everything?"

Chorong stands up in disbelief. She rereads both letters while walking back and forth in confusion. To be real, she maybe won't care if it's not related to her. But the matter here is, the plans are related to destroying Kim Holdings.

Chorong sits back beside Suho, the guy is busy searching information about Mints' Corporation. The bell of ChanJi's door rings. Eunji walks to the door and smiles at the guests. Mr and Mrs Kim, Mr and Mrs Park and Chanyeol are here. She invites them to sit as she make some drinks.

After Eunji comes back with drinks, they all begin the discussion. Suho's dad frowns at Suho's plan. He looks up at his own son. Suho looks at Mr Kim, giving expression like what? .

"Working with Mints' is risky, Suho"

"I know, that. And, I'mma risk everything for my family and company"

"Oppa, selling 45% of company shares is so damn risky. Though I'm a doctor, still, I'm part of the company's board members"

Suho sighs and leans on the couch. It's true tho. Namjoo is a board member, alongside with him and Chorong. Suho got 25% of the shares while Namjoo and Chorong both got 10%. Suho holds the most shares in the company.

"Working with Mints' means that you're putting both Chorong noona and Namjoo in the business, hyung" Chanyeol says. He is the director at Suho's company of the accountancy department. Suho taps his fingers on the phone, texting Yoona for more information.

"I'm going to meet Mr Min this Thursday"

"What for?" Eunji asks. Namjoo frowns, she knows Suho will just do something following his mind without having a perfect plan. She's sure there's going to be so many flaws in the plan.

"Chorong needs to come to the office for this week's board meeting. You too, Namjoo" Suho says, ignoring Eunji's question. Namjoo's eyes widen in disbelief. This guy is out fo his mind. Chorong might be a shareholder, but she has no basic in business. Chorong looks at Suho with an are you crazy? kind of look. Suho nods his head.

"We will plan later, for now, let's go with the flow. Haneul, let's go home with daddy" Suho says and picks Haneul up into his arms. Bowing to the others, Suho ,Chorong and Haneul leaves the house.

*****

Thursday, Kim Holdings,

"Mr Kim, you're here" Yoona bows to her boss. Suho nods coldly at his secretary before walking into his office room. He removes his coat and put it on his chair. He sits on his chair, putting both his legs on the desk. The door knocks.

"Come in"

The door creaks open and Yoona appears with the company's iPad in her hands. Suho looks at the girl and asks her what's the matter. Yoona gives Suho the iPad, showing the information of Mints'Corporation. So, they got dirty works huh?

"When will Min Daepyonim arrive?"

"Around 11.30, daepyonim. He got a meeting in Busan"

"Good, clear all of my schedule after lunch and arrange a board meeting"

Yoona looks shock. "Nde? Board meeting? But, why daepyonim?"

Suho throws the iPad on his desk and looks at Yoona sharply, like some kind of rude boss. "Is that even necessary for you to ask? Do it! Go back to work!" He scolds Yoona and looks away. Yoona apologizes and bows before leaving the CEO's office.