36

Suho taps his desk angrily. The appointment with Mr Min has come to a conclusion. They will work together for a hotel. But, the board meeting sucks. You know why? Because the young CEO here already met the investor before the meeting. Suho sighs and massages his forehead.

His phone rings. He picks it up without looking at the screen.

"Honey?"

Suho checks the screen. Damn it. "Yes, baby? What is it?"

"Are you okay? You look pissed off after the meeting"

"I'm fine, baby. Urm, just cook dinner for Haneul. I'll be home late"

"Are you sure you're okay? Your voice tells otherwise"

Suho sighs. Chorong knows him too well. "I'm okay, baby. Don't worry and cook Haneul his dinner. I will be with you on the bed tonight"

"Kim Junmyeon!". "Okay, okay. I'm just kidding. See you later"

"Hmm, bye" "Just bye?" "What do you want to hear?"

"Ermm.. you know" "I love you". Suho smiles, feeling happy. "I love you too. See you, baby"

*****

Chorong looks at the almost 4 years old Haneul. Look at him while eating, he is so cute. Haneul munches his food and looks at his mummy when he realizes that his mummy's looking at him. Haneul blinks his eyes twice. Chorong chuckles.

"Why are you looking at me?" Chorong asks. Haneul still blinks his eyes, taking another spoon full of rice into his mouth. "I was supposed to ask mummy that. Why mummy look at Haneul?" he asks with his cute voice. Chorong chuckles. This little boy is really smart despite on being at his age.

"Mummy looks at Haneul because Haneul is so handsome like his daddy. Haneul is cute too" she chuckles at her words. Haneul munches his food slowly and looks back at Chorong.

"But, mummy. Daddy said big boys can't be cute. Big boys need to be smart and cool. Daddy said I'm a big boy" he explains with his childish tone. Chorong pinches Haneul's nose softly. Kim Junmyeon said that? He really loves teaching their son stupid things that aren't necessary at his age. Haneul giggles.

"Your daddy is really funny" with his old dad jokes. Chorong thinks. They both continue to eat the food and Haneul keeps on asking questions. How can a small boy be so curious about stuff? Chorong checks the clock, 9.00 pm. Where's Suho? Yes, he's going to be late but at least he needs to tell her where did he eat his dinner. Chrong takes her phone and texts Suho.

<I'm eating dinner with Namjoo and some of her doctor friends>

Chorong replies with a simple okay before looking at Haneul who's finishing his main food. He still loves dessert. He's really a mini Suho. She smiles as she think of Mrs Kim's words. That husband of her will always throw tantrums whenever his mom don't cook him dessert after dinner. Chorong cleans the table and washes the dishes. Taking 2 slices of Oreo cheesecake, Chorong walks to the living room, where Haneul's playing with his toys. "What's the time?" She says excitedly.

"Dessert! Oreo cheesecake!"

Chorong chuckles as she give Haneul his cake. Haneul starts feeding himself with joy. Haneul looks at Chorong who's also eating her food.

"Mummy?"

"Hmm?" Chorong looks at Haneul.

"How are babies made? Auntie Eunji's tummy is so big and she said there's a baby inside. Did my Auntie Sunshine eat the baby?"