17

Third Person POV

The remaining holiday has finished. Both Suho and Chorong are bust for their final semester. Chorong is also busy with her dancing classes. But.. there's something that disturbed her recently. Why isn't she pregnant yet?

Chorong POV

Student Activity Lounge,

I draw the roses on my sketchbook, reducing my stress. I'm stress with assignments, dance classes, upcoming exams and also mama and mom. When will they stop asking me about pregnancy? Ugh. I drop my pencil on the bench. Stress!

"Chorong-ah, are you okay?" Luhan, who's passing by, greets me. I take back my pencil and thank him. I smile but well, it's not a sincere smile at all. Luhan sits beside me.

"What's wrong? Where's Solar and Irene?" he asks with concern. Yeah, he's my childhood friend, that's why I'm very comfortable with him. I look at Luhan, hesitating. Should I tell him?

I sigh and look at my sketchbook. "Is it okay for you to listen to my problem? I'm afraid to tell Suho about this, Luhan" I say in a slow tone. Luhan looks at me with concern.

"What is it? Something bothering you, Rong?"

I look at him, still hesitating. I know Luhan will never take a no when I reluctant to tell him my problems. I sigh, this is embarrassing. "It's been 6 months since our marriage and I'm not pregnant yet. Am I sterile, Luhan?"

"Cho.."

"Yes, you're sterile. That's why I told you to leave Suho oppa" I look up and see Hyorin in front of me. She's looking at me with eyes full of hatred and disgust. I look down, feeling scared. Luhan suddenly step in front of me.

"Get lost, Hyorin. Suho will never love you, so stop. He's already tired of your betrayal 9 years ago" Luhan warns in a proper manners. Hyorin smirks and pushes him away. She walks towards me and pulls my hair. I flinch in pain.

Hyorin smirks as she sees me in tears. She pulls my hair even harder, I feel like I'm going bald. Oh God, please save me. Suddenly,

"MIN HYORIN! LET HER GO RIGHT NOW!"

Hyorin, who is shock, sets my hair free. I flinch but that doesn't matter anymore as I discover what is happening. Suho is pacing towards us with his bodyguards everywhere! When did the university give him permission to do so?

"Suho! What are you doing?!" I can't control my anger anymore. I was okay the other day because it happened between me, Hyorin, Mr Kang, Solar and Irene only. But.. with Suho? He's using his parents' influence for sure.

I try to let go of his grip when he pulls me towards the bodyguards. Oh God, now what? Everyone's taking videos and pictures of us! "Suho, stop!" I shout at him but he ignores me and pushes me towards his bodyguards behind him. He paces towards Hyorin with Mr Kang on his side.

"I told you to just get lost before this, Hyorin" he says with a stern expression. Hyorin steps back, she looks so small right now compared to the time where she pulls my hair just now. Ugh, it still hurts.

Suho is totally crazy to bring his bodyguards inside. I'm going to be surrounded by his bodyguards and that's mean I will rarely spend time with my friends. "Let me go, Mr Ji"

"I'm sorry, Mrs Kim. We only receive orders from Mr Kim and that's mean we can't let you interrupt them" Mr Ji replies and bows with respect. Damn, I hate this title!

I push them and walk towards Suho and Hyorin who are bickering. I realize that Suho's going to slap Hyorin so I quickly run in between them and his palm lands on my face, again. "Just stop"

Suho puts down his hand, feeling angry. He turns to the back, eyeing his bodyguards with anger. "I told you to stay back, Kim Chorong" he says with a stern tone.

"And then what? You don't even tell me about bringing bodyguards inside"

"I have influence here, Chorong"

"Your parents' influence, Kim Junmyeon!" I shout and unfortunately, he slaps me. Everyone in the hall looks at us in disbelief. Great, we're shooting a drama right now!

I walk away, leaving him alone. Let him settle everything by himself. I don't care anymore. "Mr Ji and the others, follow me. Now!" firmly, I shout at them. All of the bodyguards except for Mr Kang walk together with me leaving the activity lounge.

I ask them to go back home after I reach my faculty building. I enter my class and run to Irene and Solar. They look at me in shock. "Chorong, did Hyorin slap you? Your left cheek is so red" Irene asks.

I shake my head and look at my phone. Great, it's on social media right now. "Chorong, what's this? Suho brings his bodyguard inside our university's compound?" Solar asks, sounds disbelief. I know right?

I watch the video till it ends. God, they even record the part where Suho slaps me. Damn it, I've been slap twice and that bitch pulls my hair like I'm going bald. I go through the comment section, cursing. "Darn it. He messed up"

Seriously? Is that our university's heartthrob?

That's Suho? That famous playboy?

God, he's not as good as what everyone heard. He's terrible!

He even slap his wife twice! Poor Chorong

Chorong was saying the truth after all. Suho said that he got his own influence here, but hell no. It's Chorong who stated that all of those are just his parents' influence

Suho really crossed the limit by using his bodyguards inside the university. Doesn't mean because he's super rich, he can do anything in the university's compound. Rules are rules. I hope the dean and other lecturers will do something to punish him. Well, at least ban him from entering the university's compound for 2 months just like how they do to other low hierarchy students

Ban him? They should expel him already @(anyonehere). He's been doing so many troubles since the first year, we kept it as a secret to the faculty's student but this time he crossed the limit. We, business students know everything about him. He's the biggest jerk and playboy in the world

God, this is so not good. I need to stop all of this. They even share using Instagram and Twitter. Like.. who in Korea doesn't know Suho? The son of Korea's top billionaire, Kim Yongha. It's kinda weird because Namjoo isn't that popular. "This is real" I say.

"He slapped you twice, Rong? He's showing his jerk side, huh?" Irene says, sternly. I sigh, I don't have any mood to fight. I pack my stuff and walk out to the carpark. I start the engine of my BMW and drive back home.

I walk upstairs and stop. I should just lock myself in my room. Yes, my room where I used to sleep before I sleep with Suho. I enter the room and lie myself on the bed. Man, I miss this bed like so damn much.

I hear beep from my phone. I take it and open it. There's a message from Suho. I hesitate. Should I reply to him? I read his message.

<Are you at home? I'm sorry, baby>

I sigh. Just reply in sarcasm, I'm not in the mood to talk to him right now.

<I'm sleeping in my room for a week. Go clear it by yourself. We will discuss when I have time>

I throw away my phone and lie down on the bed. I look at the ceiling, the pain of his slap is still stinging. Does he still love me? I'm not pregnant yet, maybe I'm sterile. I am sure I'm a sterile. Suddenly, tears escape from my eyes. 

The blackmails, threats, Hyorin. I felt so scared now. I don't want to tell Suho because I know it will burden him. He will be so protective towards me and I will never like it. "I'm sorry, I'm no good for you, Suho" I say as tears escape from my eyes. I'm not strong.

End POV