34

Suho's penthouse,

"Namjoo.."

Namjoo immediately slaps her brother. "You're so stupid"

Eunji, who is at the back, sighs in frustration. What the hell is this young girl thinking she's doing? Obviously, her brother is still trying to fight the alcohol's influence in his body and this girl slaps her brother just like that? Eunji pulls Namjoo to sit first as she place the hangover soup in front of Suho.

"Eat this first, oppa. You were drunk"

"Nde.."

While Suho finishes his soup, Eunji and Namjoo re-read the letters from Hyorin. Know that it's not good, but they have to. Hyorin isn't in guilt here. They need to clear Hyorin's name that has been polluted by her parents' dirty works filled with jealousy and hatred. Suho looks at Namjoo.

"Joo, what's that?" He points to the letter Namjoo's holding.

"Read this. From Hyorin"

Suho frowns, giving an answer as if he refused but ends up taking the letter as Namjoo raise her hand again to slap him. He reads the letter, trying to understand whatever Hyorin writes in it. He frowns, is this even the truth?

"It's real. Mr Seo says Hyorin asked him to give you and Chorong unnie letters"

"Chorong got a letter too? Is it with her?"

"No, it's with us" Eunji says as she hand Suho the letter Hyorin wrote for Chorong. Suho unfolds the letter and reads it. This one is more like an apology and she even wrote about the contract. Cancel the contract. Suho put the letters on his bed, sighing in frustration. What the hell just happened?

"Where's Chorong right now?"

"Chorong unnie is with Haneul at my house"

"I need to talk to her"

"Says the one who signed the divorcement form 3 days ago"

"Namjoo!" Eunji warns her. Namjoo rolls her eyes in annoyance. The reason she's so angry with Suho is because of the sudden divorcement form signing. Isn't he going too far? Signing a divorcement form when his feeling is not so stable? Namjoo takes Chorong's letter and keeps it in her bag. She stands up from the bed but her brother grabs her wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to give this to Chorong unnie. She has her right to know"

"No need. Connect me to Yoona"

Namjoo obeys and takes out her cellphone, reaching for Suho's secretary, Yoona. After a while, Yoona picks up the call. Namjoo gives the phone to Suho.

"Nde, daepyonim? What is it?"

"Yoona, are you at work?"

"Yes, daepyonim. Is there anything I can help?"

"Yoona, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure"

"Find anything about Mints' Corporation. Including their other projects and set an appointment with Min Daepyonim in 2 days"

"Nde? Okay, daepyonim. But, can I ask something?"

"What's it?"

"You were absent for 3 days. Are you feeling well?"

"Personal matter. I will hang up now"

Suho ends the call without waiting for Yoona's response. He returns the phone to Namjoo and leans against the headboard. He looks at the girls. He needs to ask them about Chorong.