30

This time, it's only a trip for Suho and Chorong. It's like another honeymoon and only God knows how many times these two had already take flight to other countries. Today, they're going to use Suho's private jet. You know, the Kims' private jet. Chorong enters the jet and her mouth part in shock and amusement. Suho hugs her from the back. Chorong smiles. 

"I feel like spending time only in the jet"

"You like it?"

"I love it so much, honey"

It's a modern private jet which consists separated sofas with a floating table and a long couch in the main area

It's a modern private jet which consists separated sofas with a floating table and a long couch in the main area. At the back, there's a bed for both of them to rest together. Suho smiles and kisses her cheeks. He doesn't know why but he feels like something's going to happen after this trip. He keeps on having thoughts of waking up without Chorong besides him. He keeps on dreaming that Chorong is going to leave him.

They sit on the long couch. Suho lies down on Chorong's lap and looks at his wife's face while smiling. Chorong caresses his hair as she take the novel at the rack. "Why are you looking at me while smiling? Do you miss me so much?" she smiles beautifully at her husband. Suho plays with Chorong's long hair.

"I miss you every day. Don't you know that?" he asks. Chorong chuckles and continues reading the novel. She holds hand with Suho for the whole flight to Paris. Yes, they're going to Paris. Suho keeps on looking at his beautiful wife. No other girls can make him happy even with just taking a look. After all the tiring schedule at work, all he needs is rest. But, after seeing Chorong, the fatigue feelings go away. Suho sits on the couch properly and looks at Chorong who is still into the novel. She closes the book and looks at Suho. "I'm sleepy" she gives a little pout.

Suho smiles and they walk together to the queen bed. They lie down on the bed and Suho pulls the duvet, covering both of them. Chorong snuggles closer and immediately falls into a very deep slumber. Suho kisses her forehead and hugs her tightly before flying to his own dreamland.

 Suho kisses her forehead and hugs her tightly before flying to his own dreamland

(just imagine that the picture is SuRong sleeping together)

Paris,

Suho and Chorong walks to their VVIP Suite booked by Suho. Chorong will always nag whenever Suho books an expensive suite for only the two of them. But, that guy doesn't seem to care much. When it comes to Chorong, he wants to give her everything even if that thing is ridiculously needed. Chorong smiles as they enter the suite room.

"I love the view" she says and walks to the balcony. The view is so beautiful here. She can see the well-known Eiffel Tower from distance. Seeing it shines through the busy spring night is so beautiful. The tallest man-made tower there never fail to amaze either citizens or tourists. Removing his coat, Suho walks towards Chorong and hugs her from the back.

"Do you have any plan tonight?"

"Not much. Since we already had our dinner, maybe just some wine together and then go to bed? Or.." Suho's eyes meet Chorong. The girl in front of him blush. Chorong hits Suho's chest before hiding her face there. This guy here is having some sort of problem with his hormones. "Not tonight, okay?"

They walk inside as the wind starts to get chilly. Suho let Chorong takes her bath after him as he lie down on the bed without wearing his shirt. He plays with his phone, texting Namjoo. That girl doesn't even bother to ask about him and continuously asking about her sister in law's condition. Suho starts to get weird and annoyed with Namjoo's texts. He closes his phone and suddenly Chorong's phone beeps. He takes it and shock to see the name on screen. <Min Hyorin> "What the hell is she thinking of texting my woman?" he curses slowly.

Suho opens the chat and again, surprise himself with tons of threatening messages from that woman.

<Till Haneul's birthday, Park Chorong. After that, you have to leave him and let him marry me>

Suho frowns. This bitch here is trying to break Chorong and him apart? Suho quickly copies all the texts in Chorong's chat box with Hyorin and transfers them into his phone. He calls his P.I to do an investigation secretly towards Hyorin. The bathroom door unlocks. Suho puts Chorong's phone to its' place and looks at his wife who just had towel wrapping around her body. His smirk creeps up to his face. Chorong smiles. "Not tonight, honey"

"But, I suddenly feel energetic" he says as he stand up, approaching his wife. Suho pulls Chorong into his hug and kisses her neck aggressively, leaving a mark there. He turns Chorong facing him with a smile. "We have 2 weeks here, Mr Kim" she says casually.

Suho removes the towel covering Chorong, revealing Chorong's hot naked body. The heat creeps onto Chorong's cheeks. His eyes are full of lust. Chorong hits Suho's bare chest, feeling shy. Suho wraps his arms around her waist, having no plan of letting her go. "Why are you shy? I thought we are having a honeymoon" he whispers huskily. Chorong dares herself to look at Suho.

"For 2 weeks. Now, let me go. I need to wear my sleepwear" she says, trying to break free from Suho's hug.

"Nope. This is our honeymoon and I love this view" he smirks, causing Chorong to blush harder. They lie down on the bed and face each other. Chorong looks up with a smile. "Thanks for the honeymoon" she says and kisses Suho's lips.

Suho runs his finger through Chorong's smooth hair and replies to the kiss. Chorong wraps her arms around Suho's neck with a smile as they kiss. It's a soft kiss, yet still can feel the passion of their love. Suho kicks the duvet and hovers on top of his wife, getting wilder.

Chorong gasps, giving Suho a perfect opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth. They kiss passionately while having a hot tongue war. Suho breaks the kiss and kisses Chorong's neck, sucking her skin there. Chorong moans his name, causing Suho to smile. Hearing her moaning his name is literally the best thing ever. He knows she's enjoying the touches he gives her.

Suho kisses Chorong back on the lips, this time more passionate and deeper. Thinking of all of Hyorin's texts with Chorong just now make him wants to continue protecting his wife from the danger out there. They pull out, needing the oxygen.

"I love you, Kim Chorong"

"I love you too, Kim Junmyeon"

They begin kissing again and the night goes by with them making passionate love towards each other.

******

2.00 am,

Chorong opens her eyes when she hears her phone beeps. She takes her phone and checks the notification. Again, it's from Hyorin. She clicks on the box and realizes that the previous text was read. 10.00 pm? When? Who did.. Chorong looks at Suho.

"Did he go through my phone?"

She looks around, trying to find Suho's phone. Looks like he hides it well. Chorong sighs and reads Hyorin latest message. As usual, she keeps on saying the same thing that makes Chorong bored out of the hell.

<The deal is up until Haneul's birthday. If you want to stay with him, get pregnant. Or else..>

Chorong smiles as she read the text. Pregnant? That's easy as fuck. Chorong puts her phone away and turns her body facing Suho. She knows what to do. Chorong snuggles closer and again, she falls asleep in the embrace of the guy she loves the most.