21

Chorong POV

I look at my reflection on the mirror. No way. I take out my black cape and wear it to cover my back. Well, that's okay though. I put on light makeup and take my favorite Kate Spade's handbag. I take out my phone and dial Suho's number.

"Hey, honey"

"Babe, hey. What's it?"

"Urm, nothing. Just, I'm ready. Aren't you suppose to pick me up?"

"Darn it. Sorry, love. I need to be early" I find guilty in his voice.

I pout. "Hmm, maybe I can.." "Who said you can be absent? Chanyeol will pick you up"

"Wait.. what? How about Eunji?"

"Eunji's here. Did you forget she's my cousin?"

"Oh ya. Okay, then. See you"

"I love you, baby"

"Me too" I don't reply I love you back just because I want him suffer a little. I walk downstairs and hear a pin! outside. I walk out after wearing my heels and find Chanyeol in his Mercedes Benz. I wave at him and walk into the car.

I smile to Chanyeol as I close the door. "Noona, what are you wearing?" he points at my black cape. He's frowning. I give a nonchalant look, is there something wrong with my cape?

"Why?"

"Noona, seriously? Hyung's going to bombard you with such questions. Take it off, you'll be hot in the hall" Chanyeol says, already grabbing the shoulder part of my cape. I hold it tighter.

I shake my head vigorously. "Not gonna happen. Now, drive" I say and lean on the passenger seat. Chanyeol sighs and drives the car.

"Don't blame me if hyung nag at you"

"As if" I roll my eyes in annoyance and the journey remain silent. I enjoy the melancholic feelings from the songs play by the radio. After 30 minutes, we arrive at the party.

I walk into the hall with Chanyeol. "Let's go to hyung first" Chanyeol says and I nod. We walk inside and search for Suho. There he is, talking with Changsub and Xiumin. Well, their parents are part of the company.

"Hyung!"

"Yeol, hi! Hey, sweetie" he smiles at me.

"Just shut up, Suho" I roll my eyes as he pulls me closer. Chanyeol smiles and leaves to search for his beloved Eunji. We leave Changsub and Xiumin, heading to the VIPs seats. Suho looks at the cape I'm wearing.

"Baby, what are you wearing?" he frowns, showing great dislike. Chanyeol!

"Urm.. a cape" I reply, hesitating.

"Take it off. It's going to be hot in here" Suho says, trying to remove the cape. I hold it tighter. Ugh, no. I won't let him remove it. "Baby" he says, firmly. I sigh as I remove the cape. His mouth agape in awe.

(Chorong's dress)