33

3 days later,

Chorong sits on the long couch in Chanyeol's and Eunji's living room, watching Haneul who is playing with his toys. She still can't forget whatever happened the other day. What's Suho doing right now? Where did he go? Neither Namjoo nor Eunji find him. Haneul sits on the couch with Chorong.

"Mummy"

"Yes, Haneul?"

"Where's daddy? I miss daddy"

"Aren't you afraid after seeing what daddy did to that auntie the other day?"

"I was. But, maybe that auntie did something wrong right? Daddy was so angry"

"Haneul ah" Chorong hugs her little 4 years old son. She can't believe time flies so fast because Haneul is nearing his 4th birthday. Haneul is still playing with his toys in his cute little hands. Chorong looks at Haneul, feeling guilty. Haneul looks up to his mummy.

"Mummy, what is divorce?"

Chorong is taken aback at the little child's question. She bites her lower lip, feeling guilty. How is he supposed to tell Haneul the meaning? He will take it wrong, for sure. Chorong caresses Haneul's hair and kisses his cheeks. Haneul pouts cutely, waiting for his mummy to answer his question.

"Uncle Chanyeol talked with Auntie Eunji and I overheard them saying divorce. They talked about you and daddy too"

"Umm, you want to know the meaning?"

"Yes. Mummy said I can ask anything because I'm a big boy"

Chorong chuckles as she play with Haneul's brown hair. He has Suho's face, he's like the mini Suho. They're really same. Their looks, behaviors, demanding sides. Everything about Suho is Haneul. Haneul is like a copy of Suho. He's going to be as handsome as his daddy once he be an adult. Hopefully he won't be a player like Suho used to be. Chorong presses her lips into a thin line, thinking of the answer.

"Divorce is a way to break apart a husband and wife. Umm, it's like taking off marriage's ring forever"

Haneul looks at Chorong with a confused look. He takes Chorong's soft right hand and touches her wedding ring. Chorong bites her lower lip, feeling worried. Though Haneul is only 3 (almost 4), only God knows how big the brain of this boy is. He's really smart and quick-witted. Haneul hugs Chorong and cries.

"Haneul..."

"Mummy and daddy won't divorce right? Mummy won't take off this ring right? Mummy and daddy won't leave each other right?"

Chorong bites her lower lip looking at her son crying like that. She caresses his back, calming him down. Chorong kisses Haneul's forehead like how she used to do before putting Haneul to sleep. She tries to give Haneul a smile though deep down in her heart, she is hurt. She's terribly hurt.

"We won't. That's a promise from mummy and daddy"

*****

"Oppa, I'm already in front of the building. I will hang-up now"

"Nde, Eunji-ya. If anything happens, call Namjoo to be with you okay?"

"Nde, oppa. See you at home"

Eunji ends the call and enters the elevator. She presses the 35th floor button and stays until it reaches the floor. It's the top floor and a big penthouse with plate Kim Junmyeon's decorated the door. Eunji rings the bell. No answer. She rings it again, still no answer. She rings it for the third time. No answer.