05

Chorong POV
Home,

We both arrive at our new house. I look around. The yard is so big and beautiful. Well, I'm marrying a billionaire's son remember? "Let's go" he unlocks the door.

I walk in and my mouth agape in awe. This house is so beautiful. Mama and Papa will love this house you know. I look at Suho. Giving me a stern look, he says "I'm not going to share the same room with you"

I roll my eyes. "Who wants to share a room with you, arrogant?" I reply, glaring. He replies with a playful smirk and walks upstairs, leaving me here alone. Ugh!

"Hey! At least help me to bring my luggage!" I shout. He stops and looks at me from upstairs with a smirk. He sticks out his tongue and leaves to his room. Pissed off, I walk upstairs as I curse him inside my heart.

I stop in front of a room and smile. Well, far from that arrogant playboy and also girl type of bedroom. I enter the room and smile ear to ear. "God! This room is so beautiful!"

I walk to the bed and lie down. Man, this is comfortable. I had never sleep on a king sized bed before this. Well, I think Suho even got a suite for himself. Remember, he's a billionaire's son. "I should call Chanyeol"

I take out my phone from my handbag and scroll down my contact list for Chanyeol's number. After a while waiting, I reach him with a smile. Yes, it's a video call. "Hi, Yeol!"

"Noona! Hello! I thought you already forget about me!"

I giggle. "How come? I miss you, my little brother!" I smile.

"Hehe. This is why I love my noona so much. Where are you, noona? You're in your new house?"

"Yup! My room is so beautiful! It is pink and I'm so happy!" I turn the camera and start a tour around my room. Chanyeol laughs out loud and sometimes his mouth agape in shock.

"Wow, wow, wow! Hmm, good thing you're married to a billionaire's son, huh?"

I roll my eyes. "He's a playboy and I don't like it. I hate him" I pout.

Chanyeol laughs. "Hate sometimes change into love, so be aware of your words, noona" he giggles.

I cover my mouth. "Ugh, not going to happen. Anyway, see you at college tomorrow. Bye, Yeol! I love you!" I end the call and smile. I miss my brother. We had never been apart even for a minute except for school and classes. Leaving in a house without him make me feel empty. I unpack my stuff and go to the shower.

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Suho POV

"Bye, Yeol! I love you!" I stop as I hear her voice calling her brother. I'm jealous to be real. Me and Namjoo had never been so close like that. Namjoo's different, I'm different.

She opens the door and shocks to see me. I return a stern look. "What are you doing here?" Chorong asks and glares at me. I smirk, tch, this little potato.

"I'm hungry. You should do your work" I give a playful smirk. Her eyes pop in disbelief. What? I'm not saying weird things after all. Wives need to cook for husbands. Wait.. do I admit her as my wife? Shit happens every day.

"Urm, hello. I'm not a maid and you should have common sense, Mr Kim" she emphasises the word common sense. I give her a stern face and walk downstairs.

"Just cook, potato!"

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Chorong POV

"Just cook, potato!" Suho shouts from downstairs. I grit my teeth. How dare he call his wife potato? Tch. Wait.. did I just admit myself that I'm his wife? Duh, Park Chorong.

I walk downstairs and see him playing some games in his phone? Duh, boys of course. I walk to the kitchen and look around. I sigh, this is not even my house. "Err.. Arrogant?" hesitating, I call him by the name I use in my contact list.

"What?" he replies while his eyes are still stick to his phone screen.

Duh, should I ask for his help? "What should I cook? Do we have ramyeon here?" stuttering, I ask him. He turns and walks to the kitchen, heading to the cabinets. Duh, I know he's tall.

"Here" he says as he continues playing with his phone. I look at the instant noodles packs in my hands. So.. this means I have to cook? Duh, I can't believe this.

After finishing the preparation, I bring 2 bowls of noodles 2 the dining table. Suho is still on his phone, smiling. Why do I feel like this? I feel jealous looking at him happy on his phone. It must be his girlfriend's'.

"Put away your phone and eat!" I say, raising my voice. He seems shock but I pretend to not see it and eat my ramyeon. He looks startled, he puts away his phone and eats the instant noodles. I frown, why isn't he going out tonight?

"Aren't you going out tonight?" I ask, still focusing on the ramyeon. He looks at me, shock. What? I don't think I ask a wrong question. He loves partying right?

"Nope. Going out after marriage? Mom will surely kill me" he sighs, continues to eat. I nod a little and we eat in silence. A very awkward silence. But.. I can't deny, I like this type of silency.

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Suho POV

I look at Chorong who's eating her ramyeon. To be real, she's really beautiful without her nerdy glasses on. I wonder, why would see hide her beauty with those glasses? "Erm, potato?"

She looks up, meeting my eyes. God, her eyes are so beautiful. "Yes?" Chorong replies, she is used to the name potato. Hey, it's cute to call her potato, you know.

"Do you have class tomorrow?"

"Yup, why would you bother?"

"I don't want you to wear nerd image again. Change it" I reply. She looks at me with a questioning look. I shrug and she sighs. Well, at least she agrees

End POV