27

Today is Baekmi's birthday party, Chorong asks Mr Kang to send her and Haneul to Baekhyun's and Bomi's house. She thanks Mr Kang and rings the bell on Bomi's house. Suho and Baekhyun will arrive later. They're having a meeting at work.

The auto gate opens itself. A maid walks to Chorong and Haneul with a friendly smile. "Hi, Mrs Kim" she greets and bows to Chorong. Chorong smiles awkwardly.

They walks to the yard. It's a very big yard and there are so many balloons with tables arranging everywhere. Is this even a 4 year old girl birthday party? "Bomi and Baekhyun told me this is Baekmi's birthday party" Chorong says.

The maid, Mrs Han smiles. "Today is Mr and Mrs Byun's anniversary too. It's a miracle because Baekmi was born on their anniversary" Mrs Han stops talking as she realize that she almost touch about Bomi's painful memory.

Chorong just smiles. "Looks like Bomi and Baekmi are not home" Chorong chuckles. She puts her present for Baekmi on the presents' table. She walks around the yard. Beautiful concept and decorations. She smiles and checks the decorations.

 She smiles and checks the decorations

"Mrs Han?" Chorong calls the maid. Mrs Han looks at her with a motherly smile. Chorong walks to her.

Chorong takes Haneul into her arms. "Can you help me to take care of Haneul? I want to meet my husband" Chorong says with a smile. Mrs Han nods and bows before taking Haneul into her arms. Chorong thanks Mrs Han and gets a taxi to go to Suho's office.

After 20 minutes, she arrives at Suho's office building. She walks into his personal elevator and reaches to the level of Suho's office. She smiles to Yoona. "Hi, Mrs Kim" she bows a bit.

"Hi. Don't tell Suho I'm coming. I'll just surprise him" Chorong says as she walks straight to Suho's office. She knocks on the door and a deep voice asks her to come in. Chorong smiles and opens the door with a bright smile.

Suho looks up from his files and smiles as he see Chorong. Chorong walks inside and sits on the sofa. Suho smirks. "Come here"

Chorong smiles and stops about a metre away from his desk. Suho looks at her. "Not enough. Come here" he says.

"I'm so sorry, Mr Kim. But I'm a guest here and it's inappropriate to get closer to you" Chorong says with a teasing smile. Oh, come on. She knows Suho won't care about appropriate manner with him.

He leans on his chair and bites his lip, trying to seduce her. "But, I don't think you'll disobey your husband right, Mrs Kim?" he smirks. Chorong smiles, walks closer to his desk. Still leaving a small gap.

"Closer" Suho says. Chorong places her handbag on the desk. "This is too close, sir. Your wife will not like it" she says in a teasing tone. Suho chuckles.

He looks up at Chorong, she's really teasing him. "Why don't you come around?" Suho says. Chorong nods her head and walks around the desk. Suho pulls her to sit on his lap. His right hand wraps around Chorong's waist.