14

Chorong POV
Apartment,

Tomorrow will be our departure day so Suho decides to only spend time with me. I turn around and remove Suho's hands who are hugging my waist. Let me clear something. There's nothing happening last night, okay?

I walk to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Done doing both, I walk to the bed to wake Suho up. I shake his shoulder to wake him up and as usual he will return a mumble.

"Wake up, handsome. You promised to spend time with me today" I say. Slowly, he opens his eyes and sits on the bed. He smiles while looking at me. When I'm about to walk away, he pulls me into his arms. I'm shock, but I don't really care.

"Good morning, husband" I say, shyly. Suho kisses my forehead softly and smiles. "Good morning too, wife" and we both lie down on the bed again. I snuggle closer and he laughs.

I rest my head on his chest. "So, where are we going today?"

He looks at me with a smile. "Can we just stay at home? I'm too lazy to go around" he says. I pout, I really wanna go out.

"How about going to the public pool? I really wanna play with the water" I say with a pout though I know this won't work. It's hard to win with Suho, seriously.

He strokes my hair lovingly. "All guys are going to look at you and I don't like it" he smiles and pecks my lips. I pout as a reply to him.

"You're a jerk, let me go"

"Hey, okay. Let's go out to play with the water" he smiles. Well, at last I win.

"I still want to finish my sentence"

"Then, go on" he smiles. I smirk as he gives me permission. He's going to regret whatever I'm saying next.

"You're the biggest jerk, Kim Junmyeon. A rich, selfish and possessive jerk" I smile. His eyes widen and I quickly run out of the room. He calls me my name few times but I shout asking him to take his bath.

I walk to the kitchen and stop. Okay, now what? This is not even my kitchen. Duh, I'm not even bathe yet. I pick my phone and dial Namjoo's number.

Ding! Dong!

I turn and walk to the door. I open and see Namjoo with bags filled with food. At last. She smiles to me. "Come in"

"Where's oppa? Anyway, hi unnie!" Namjoo says cheerfully. I smile to her as we walk to the dining table, arranging the food. God, I'm so hungry and I can't wait to eat toast with fried bacons in morning.

"Suho's in the room. Taking bath, probably"

"Why don't you go and bath with him?" Namjoo says and grins playfully. I almost choke on my water as I hear that. I look at her in disbelief. Namjoo laughs.

"Chanyeol and Eunji saw you and oppa kissing at Colosseum yesterday" she grins which makes me blush. Tch, they really can't keep secret to each other.

"Tell me, unnie. Did you and oppa by any chance.."

"Namjoo? Hey, sis!"

"Tch, what a kill joy" Namjoo pouts as she walks to Suho, greeting him. He's changed into a new shirt and shorts. I laugh as I invite them to the table. Suho pulls me closer and pecks my lips. Namjoo, who witnesses everything, laughs out loud. I pout.

We start eating. Namjoo says that everyone's at the pool and she's not in the mood of joining, that's why she decides to be with us. "Oppa"

"Yes, sis?"

"Can I bring Chorong unnie out? I wanna hangout with my sister-in-law" Namjoo asks with a smile, showing her rich white teeth. I burst out laughing looking at Suho's reaction.