31

The morning of Paris is a bit chilly. Chorong slowly opens her eyes when she hears the alarm coming from her phone. She takes her phone and turns off the alarm. She turns to Suho who is still trapped inside his dreamland.

"Suho, wake up"

"Hmm" he replies before pulling her back into his hug. Chorong chuckles softly and pecks his lips. A smile creeps on Suho's handsome face. He opens his eyes, looking at Chorong. This guy has never changed. "You know how to wake me up" he kisses her forehead.

"Good morning, Suho"

"Good morning too, Chorong"

Suho glances at the clock in their suite room. 7.30 am. Neither of them move from the bed, both of them longing for each other's touches. Suho and Chorong remain silent while cuddling each other. They remain like that for a while, showing how much they miss each other. Suho caresses Chorong's soft hair. He looks at his wife who is smiling the whole time. Chorong snuggles closer and leans her head on Suho's broad chest. She looks at him.

"I miss you" she mutters slowly. Suho smiles and kisses her hair. "I miss you too. So much" he says with a soft smile that could melt every single heart of girls around the world. Chorong places her head near Suho's beating heart, listening to his heartbeat. She smiles brightly. She knows how much Suho loves her just by listening to his beating heart. Suho wraps his arms around Chorong's waist.

"I love you. I love you so much, dear" he says.

"I love you so much too, honey"

******

Seoul,

Hyorin paces back and forth in her office. She bites her lower lip, feeling worried and scared in the same time. She realizes that there's a guy who keeps tracking on her recently. But, what make her crazy right now is none of her men find Suho and Chorong. Well, of course Haneul too.

"Come in" she says as a knock hit her door. The door creaks open and reveals a guy full in his working attire walking to Hyorin. The guy hugs her from the back. Hyorin seems startle, she quickly breaks the hug. "Are you crazy?" She glares at the guy.

"Come on. You're my girlfriend" he says casually. Hyorin rolls her eyes in annoyance as she invite the guy to sit on the couch with her. Yes, he is her boyfriend. Nam Joohyuk is her boyfriend that she loves the most. Hyorin sighs. Joohyuk looks around, realizing that his girl is still looking for a way to destroy her ex's wife. "Are you still hunting them down?"

"Yes, and now they're missing. As if they aren't in Korea"

"They aren't. The couple fly to Paris 2 weeks ago and their son is with your ex's in-laws"

"Nde?! What?! How come.." Hyorin looks frustrated. She feels guilty towards Joohyuk because that guy needs to follow every single plan of hers. She loves Joohyuk so much, but.. she just want that Chorong to disappear from Suho's life so that he will know how did she feel when they break up more than a decade ago. Hyorin looks down, biting her lips. "You should stop, Hyorin"

"Stop what?" She asks, pretending to not knowing anything when the fact is she knows what Joohyuk is talking about. He wants her to stop planning bad things towards Suho's and Chorong's marriage. Joohyuk let out a heavy sigh. Why is it so hard to change his girlfriend's heart? He takes her hands and holds them, looking right into her eyes.

"Stop this, Hyorin. Please, I'm begging you. As much as I want to see you happy, but I don't want you to hurt others. Please, Hyorin" Joohyuk looks at her, straight into her eyes. Hyorin is taken aback at Joohyuk's words. The guilt starts growing bigger and she doesn't like it. Hyorin looks at Joohyuk. She can't let him wait longer anymore. He really loves her, so does her. "I'm sorry, Joohyuk" she says slowly.