12

Third Person POV
Morning,

Today is their second day of vacation. Suho's hanging out with Chanyeol while Chorong is with Eunji. Well, Namjoo isn't feeling well, that's why she decides to stay in the house. After having their breakfast together, Chorong and Eunji walk together to tour around the beautiful city.

Chorong POV
Rome,

We are walking together, looking at the beautiful and clean surrounding of this city of love. We stop and sit on the bench provided by the government.

"So, unnie. How're you doing with oppa?"

I am shock with the sudden question from Eunji. Hesitating, I start to think. Urm, how do I say this? "We're fine. Well, still fighting over some childish matters"

Eunji giggles. "Do you love him, by any chance?" she looks at me. What's with the sudden question? Aish, this girl. I press my lips into a thin line, thinking. How can I even know when I don't even know how love feels like.

Well, I dated before only because that boy confessed to me. It's not like I love him, maybe I just like him but I thought I love him. Do I love Suho? Haha, I don't know.

"Urm, why are you asking?"

Eunji smiles. "Because the way you talked about him is really something. You're always happy when you're with him and you smiled the whole time when you told me about him. You don't even hate him and you don't know how do you feel towards him. So.. do you love oppa, Unnie?"

"I.. don't know"

I look away, thinking. Do I love him? If I love him, will he love me back? If I love him, will he be happy? I thought of Hyorin. No, I shouldn't love him. Hyorin is going to kill me. I look at Eunji when she raised her voice, calling me.

"You seems deep in your thoughts. Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am" I lie.

"So.. do you love him?" I look at Eunji, still thinking. Why do I have to care about Hyorin? Suho's my husband while she's just his ex. Who asks her to leave him?

We're in a good condition. We will just fight about some small matters. I really want him all by myself. Even when he's talking to Irene and Solar, I'll get jealous. I think I do love him. "I love him, Eunji-ya"

Eunji looks at me with shock. She hugs me with a smile. "That's it, unnie. At least you realized you got feelings for oppa. I'm sure oppa is going to love you too, you know"

"Really?" I look at Eunji in disbelief. I'm not even rich, why would he love me back? I sigh, looking down. Eunji looks worried.

She pats my back. "Unnie, what's wrong?" she asks me, being caring as always. Chanyeol is so lucky to have a girlfriend like her. I smile at her.

"He won't, Eunji. I'm not rich"

I can hear Eunji sighs. She hugs me. She's like a sister for me. "Unnie, I believe Suho oppa's not like that. After all, why would he need a rich wife when he himself can afford to buy two expensive apartment buildings? Suho oppa is rich but I know deep down in his heart, he still wants to fall in love"

I am shock. What does that mean? "Suho had never fall in love?" I ask, bluntly. Eunji chuckles. She's expecting this. She smiles at me.

"No, Chanyeol oppa told me. He dated them just because he wanna play. He's still not ready to fall in love and he closed his heart for girls after Hyorin left him. That's what Chanyeol oppa told me"

He closes his heart for girls. I love him. Will he open his heart again just for me? Eunji pats my shoulder. "Grab, unnie. Be selfish, Suho oppa is yours. Don't let him fall for another girl"