32

Home,

"WHERE'S THE CONTRACT?!"

Suho's temper reaches it peak soon they arrive in the library. Chorong flinches in pain as she walk to Suho's desk. She opens the lowest drawer, which is also her own drawer that Suho never open. She stays there for a while, thinking properly. She shouldn't give him the contract. It's too dangerous for both her and Hyorin.

"KIM CHORONG!"

Chorong bites her lower lip, holding her tears. Slowly, she takes out the contract and stand up. She looks down, afraid to look into Suho's burning eyes right now. Suho grabs Chorong's wrist and takes the contract form away from her. He starts checking the contract with his chest going up and down, following the anger rhythm. Suho looks at Chorong.

"I thought you really love me"

"Suho.. I didn't mean.. it's just.."

"What?! Keeping a marriage contract including a divorcement form for 3 years means nothing for you?! ANSWER ME, KIM CHORONG!"

Chorong starts crying because of scared. Suho never raise his voice like this even if they fight before. But, the case right now is serious. She keeps a secret from him for the whole 3 years. 3 freaking years! Imagine how betrayed he feels at the time. Chorong looks at Suho.

"I did this because of Haneul! She will take Haneul away.."

"Yes! You did everything because of Haneul! You don't even think about my feelings! Everything in your mind is Haneul, Haneul, HANEUL! You don't know how did I struggle just to protect you and Haneul from danger out there. But.. you only think about Haneul! You never think about me! Never!"

Chorong looks down, her cry starts to get louder. She doesn't know how to explain. She's just scared, that's why she did all of those. She admits, she pays more attention to Haneul. But, what's wrong with that? Haneul is her son. Maybe, Suho doesn't get the attention he used to get before they have Haneul. Chorong looks up, to her surprise, Suho is signing the divorcement form.

"SUHO! What are you doing?!"

"I thought you really want this? Sign this and everything is over! You can take care of Haneul and I will marry Hyorin just like how the contract said!"

"No! Suho, no! Please don't!"

Chorong cries loudly as Suho pace out from the library of their mansion. Suho's thumbprint is on the form, waiting for her thumbprint. Chorong cries as she take the divorcement form, ripping it into tiny pieces. No, this is all her fault. If only she could tell him the truth before this. He feels betrayed by his own wife. Chorong stands up and walks to the room, packing for some of her clothes. She will just stay with Chanyeol and Eunji for a while.

*****

Police station,

"Min Hyorin ssi"

"Nde?"

"Your parents are here"

"I don't want to see them"

The police ignores her words and asks her parents to come inside. Mrs Min and Mr Min looks at their daughter in anger and disappointment. They don't even feel guilty for putting their one and only daughter into the jail. Hyorin looks away, feeling sad with her parents behaviors. Mrs Min tries to hold her hands, but she slaps it away.

"What have you done? How can you be caught?"

"You don't even feel guilty for putting me here, ma? Go. I don't have parents who plan to kill someone who used to be the source of my happiness. Go, I don't want to see both of you"