13

Third Person POV

It's been their fourth day of vacation and today is the day where Chorong is supposed to give her answer to Suho. It's still early in the morning. She walks back into the room and finds out that Suho is still sleeping.

She smiles as she sits on the dressing table chair. She looks at Suho who is still sleeping. Should she wake him up and tell him the truth? She walks to Suho's side of the bed and shakes his shoulder. "Suho, wake up"

Suho mumbles something she couldn't here. Chorong rolls her eyes in annoyance. Suho and Chanyeol are the same. They won't wake up unless she makes a deal with them. But, she's not someone who's easily giving up. "Suho, I said wake up. You promised me that we're going to visit interesting places today"

"Hmm, 5 minutes" he mumbles.

"No, Suho. Your 5 minutes is like an hour for me to wait. Wake up"

Suho ignores her. Chorong pouts as she tries to think of any solution. There's only a way to wake him up and it's totally crazy for her to do that. Chorong bites her lower lip, suddenly feeling shy. She takes a deep breathe, you can do this Chorong!

Oh God, this is crazy. "Suho, wake up or else you'll not get any kiss today" she threatens him. As expected, Suho opens his eyes with a smile. Chorong, who's already dying in embarrassment, covers her face with both her hands.

"I'm awake. I want a morning kiss" he smiles as he removes Chorong's hands from her face. Chorong shakes her head, disagreeing. She tries to stand up, but Suho pulls her lying down beside him on the bed. Her cheeks blush.

Chorong avoids Suho's gaze. God, please. "Faster, I'm waiting. Or else, no visiting interesting places today" Suho says, threatening. Chorong's eyes widen due to shock. Hey! That's too much.

She bites her lower lip as their faces getting closer. Slowly, she kisses Suho's lips. Okay, just a soft and short one but.. not with this guy seriously.

Suho pushes her and get on top of her as he kisses her back. Damn it, he really can't control himself. But, to be real, she doesn't want to miss this moment. She gasps when Suho nibble her lower lip.

He slides his tongue into her mouth, continue kissing her. His kiss trails down to her neck, jaw and shoulder. "Jun.. Junmyeon.." Chorong moans as she feels Suho sucking her skin. 

Suho kisses her back on the lips and after a while they break the kiss. Chorong's cheeks blush when she see Suho smirking. "You said morning kiss" she pouts.

Suho pecks her lips, still on top of her. "Who asks you to be so tasty, love?" he replies with a smirk. Chorong slaps his chest and leaves the room. Suho laughs.

On the afternoon, they walk out to have lunch by themselves, not joining their family. Suho wears a simple plain black tee with leather jacket and ripped jeans. And of course, he'll never forget his favorite Nike Air sneakers.

While for Chorong, she comfortably chooses her favorite sleeveless pink dress with high heels. She let her long hair wave freely. After applying her makeup, she walks out to the living room.

Chorong's dress