24

Chorong drops the pencil she's using on the floor, feeling frustrated. She's stress because of the new lyrics and also with Haneul demanding this and that, ugh. Irene takes Haneul into her arms. "You can't show tantrums here, little prince" she smiles.

Baby Haneul sucks his thumb as he look at Irene. His eyes are like Suho's. Irene caresses the little boy's hair and gives him to Chorong. Haneul looks at his mummy, mumbling using his baby language. Chorong chuckles. "This kid is hungry"

"How about you continue writing the damn lyrics and I bring Haneul to the convenient store?" Irene suggests. Chorong smiles and hands Haneul to his auntie strawberry. Haneul and Irene disappear within a second.

Chorong takes her pencil on the floor and plays the rhythm Irene created. Yeah, making songs is still part of her and it's hard for her to stop. Chorong takes her guitar and strats playing following the rhythm. She taps on the guitar. Chorong smiles and writes on the paper.

Will it happen if this is a dream?

Every day day, I think

Sometimes,

I imagine myself in front of you

I don't care if it's a dream,

I want to see you

(what do I do)

Again today, I draw you out

on this especially dark night

Chorong smiles as she continues playing the guitar and sings to the lyrics. That childhood friend of her is going to be happy with this lyrics. Suddenly, the door bangs open. Chorong looks up and her mouth part in shock. Min Hyorin..

"Hello there, Kim Junmyeon's wife" she says with a smirk.

Chorong stands up and puts away her pencil and guitar. It's been a while since she last blackmailed her. Chorong steps back, trying to pack her stuffs. "What a handsome son you have" she says with a sarcasm tone.

Chorong avoids Hyorin as she put her guitar back inside its' case. She takes her Louis Vuitton bag and tries to leave the studio before Hyorin grabs her hand and slams her on the wall. Chorong flinched. "You're just beautiful, but you're so rude. How dare you ignore me, you slut" she says, sounds angry.

Slut? Who is she to call other girl as slut? She's the one sleeping with every single rich and hot guys she flirted with out there. Chorong winces when Hyorin tighten her grip on her arms. "Just let me go, will you?" she looks into Hyorin's eyes.

Hyorin let out a sarcastic laugh before glaring at Chorong. "Leave Suho oppa alone, will you? He will leave you heartbroken one day because he doesn't love you. He's trying to prove himself that he already moved on because he used to love me before this. Leave him, Chorong. Leave Suho oppa before he left you heartbroken"

Chorong starts to feel angry. This girl in front of her was the one who betrayed Suho's love for her and how dare she show up here after 10 years breaking up with him? Worse, she even ask someone's wife to leave her husband. This girl is the CEO of bitches. "No, I'm not leaving him and that's final" Chorong replies harshly.

Hyorin's face turns angry. She doesn't seem happy hearing Chorong's words. She grabs a fistful of Chorong's hair, trying to hurt her. Chorong screams in pain, where the hell is Irene? "Let me go, you priceless bitch!" Chorong shouts.

Hyorin slams her again on the wall and Chorong groans. That's hurt. Hyorin raises up her hand, preparing to slap Chorong. "You sl..." Chorong closes her eyes as she can predict what'll happen next. But, the slap isn't coming and there's no sound of slapping at all.