11

Suho POV
Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport, Rome,

I let out a big yawn as our plane reach this famous VIPs airport. I look to my side and see Chanyeol sleeping. Yeah, we take the seats together because it'll be so weird for me to sit with Chorong. Chorong's at the front with Chanyeol's girlfriend, Eunji. "Yeol, wake up"

Chanyeol slowly opens his eyes and let out an enormous yawn. I laugh, this Yoda is a sleepyhead just like his sister. "Oh, hyung. Where's everyone?" he looks around, realizing that our family members aren't here.

"They're outside. Let's go"

Chanyeol nods his head as we get out from our private plane heading to the arrival hall. I look around and see Chorong with Eunji and Namjoo. They really can't be separated. I sigh, I suddenly feel like hugging her. Chanyeol pats my shoulder while smiling.

"What?"

"Why are you looking at my sister like that?" He gives me a playful smirk. I roll my eyes, I am caught. I smile back.

Should I ask him? Maybe Chanyeol can answer me. You know, he's been in love with Eunji since their high school time. "Yeol, can hyung ask you something?"

Chanyeol, who's drinking his Starbucks looks at me, frowning. "What is it, hyung? Is it about noona?" He asks, he sounds worried. He really loves his sister.

I smile and shake my head. "Ani. Just.. how does love feel? I had never fall in love with anyone before this"

Chanyeol almost choke on his drinks. He looks at me and says "That can't be true. You went out with so many girls"

Duh, Park Chanyeol. Though I have more than 150 ex-girlfriends before this, the only one I thought I fell in love with was Hyorin that bitch.

"I close my heart for girls, dating them is just part of my game, Yeol" I sigh as I take a sip from my Americano. I look at Chorong's side, she's laughing with the girls.

Chanyeol smiles. "Love.. well, it depends on the person, hyung. Some people fell in love at the first sight, some people took some times to realize that they're actually in love. I do believe in love at the first sight, it happened to me and Eunji but somehow we were a bit late when we realized it. Some people fell in love because of her partner's behavior too. Why are you asking me this, hyung? Do you love noona?" He smiles, showing his rich white teeth.

I chuckle. How should I say this? "I don't know, Yeol. Everytime I kiss her, I feel butterflies in my stomach. I had never feel like that when I kiss other girls before this. After we break our kiss, she'll always run back into her room to hide her embarrassment from me and I'll miss her in my arms. Her lips tastes so sweet. Sorry, I'm not saying this because she's your sister"

Chanyeol laughs. It's true, even when I kiss Hyorin, I had never feel nervous. I take a deep breath and relax myself. "And, I don't like seeing other guys around her. She laughs and smiles in front of other guys but she gives me a cold shoulder though we're really okay with each other. I get jealous easily and I'll be so angry if other guys are trying to woo my wife. I mean, woo your girlfriend or remain as a free guy. I miss her and I can't stop thinking about her every day, Chanyeol. Especially when I have to attend classes, it'll be hard to see her since music and business got different schedule. The only time I can see her is on Wednesday's noon for recess. But you know, guys are always around her. I don't like it, Yeol-ah" I sigh.

I hear Chanyeol chuckles. His smile grows bigger as he looks at me. "Do you have any moment that you like to be with her?" he asks with a big smile. I take a time to think of any moment with her.

"Urm.. weekends? We love to watch Netflix together. We'll always fight between love story and action story because I really love action instead of lovey-dovey scenes. But, of course we end up with watching her movies. I really love it when she's sleeping because my chest will always be her pillow. She looks like a baby every time she's asleep. I want to have her all by myself. I want to take care of her and I know I will never can live my life without her"

Chanyeol looks at me and smiles. I smile back and continue to think about Chorong. She's still talking and laughing with the girls. Well, both our parents decide to stay at the airport for a while because papa is not used to plane. Air sickness, probably?

Chanyeol fakes a cough so that makes me to look at him. "Hyung, you love my noona. For the whole time you talked about her, you smiled. You look at my noona with adoration and love. You're being possessive because you don't want to lose her. You love Chorong noona, hyung" he smiles.

I am shock. I glance to Chorong, disbelief with my own self. I look back at Chanyeol. "I love her.. I love Park Chorong"

Chanyeol pats my shoulder. "Duh, hyung. She's your wife, she's supposed to be Kim right now"

I smile when Chanyeol smiles. We walk out from the airport's cafe and leave to our place with a limousine. Kim Chorong, I like the name

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Chorong POV

We arrive at our apartment. I look around and realize that there's only a room in this unit. "Err, Suho?"

Suho, who's bringing our suitcases while playing with his phone, looks at me. "Yes, Chorong?"

"Are you sure this is the unit? What's the number again?"

"754. What's wrong?" he checks the card. I sigh, our parents did plan everything for us. I take my suitcase.

I sit on the sofa, thinking. "There's only a room here" I say slowly but loud enough for him to hear me.

Suho smirks as he sits beside me. "Why? You want to share a room with me?" He asks with that smirk. I roll my eyes.

"I'd rather sleep on the couch tonight" I glare at him. Suho laughs and pinches my cheeks. I pout.

He places his chin on my shoulder, breathing there. I feel nervous down to my spine. "Oh, come on. We sleep together at Mom's and Mama's house. Why can't we do it here when there's no one disturbing us?"

I frown as he says that. Wow, doesn't sound like Kim Junmyeon. I look at him with a smile. "You're not like yourself lately. You're still a playboy, Junmyeon" I reply nonchalantly.

He smiles and messes with my hair. "Well, not anymore. You know mom and mama are expecting after this honeymoon right?" He asks with a big smile.

I look at him, puzzled. Expecting? "What do you mean?" I ask, bluntly. Suho smiles and pecks my lips.

"A baby"

I almost choke on my saliva. Not at the part where he pecks my lips, but at the baby part. I look at him in disbelief. I pinch his arms. "You're a jerk, Suho" I smirk.

"Really?" he smirks. I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"I'm going to the toilet" I break the hug and run into the toilet which is inside the one and only a bedroom.

I sigh as I lock the door of the toilet. Damn, that was crazy. Mom and mama are expecting a grandchild and this is our honeymoon. To be real, I want to have a baby. But.. with our situation as students, I don't think getting pregnant is a good decision.

God, I'm going crazy. Why am I like this? I'm always guilty every time Suho demands something from me. Why is it so hard for me to grant his wish? It's not wrong right? He's my husband, after all.

I feel my heart beating faster than ever. I'm nervous, I'm totally nervous. He wants a baby. But... How can things like that happen between a married couple that don't love each other? Or.. do I love him? Does he love me?

I look at the mirror, the heat creeps through my cheeks. I know he wants it, but I'm not ready. But I want it too. Oh, God. What is this feeling? Is it a good thing or not? Please let me know, dear God.

End POV