03

Chorong POV
Seoul University,

<Hey potato! Did you finish the task I gave you 2 days ago?>

I grit my teeth as I read Suho's message. Yes, he's been calling me potato since a month ago. Well, we're not married yet and mama wants the marriage to be held on next week. "Who's texting you, Rong-ah?"

"H..huh? No, just an alien who got no house" I reply with a nervous joke. Irene chuckles as she continues doing her revision. Oh God, do I have to go to him just to pass him his task? Tch, this guy.

To: Arrogant 😕
<I'm in the library, you have to come here to get it>

Ting!
From: Arrogant 😕
<But my class will start in few minutes. I don't have time to go to the library>

Tch! I sigh as I inform Irene and Solar that I'll be back in quick seconds. So.. he's in which course? Yeah, business course. I pace towards the building and stop as I see him waiting with his friends. "I thought he'll be alone there"

He sees me, playing a smirk. Tch, please. You're handsome, but hell. Your attitude deserves a kick. He walks to me as his friends leave. "Right on time" he pats my head.

"Stop it. Do your task yourself. I'm not even in the same course as yours" I pout. I hear him laughs. Yeah, at this moment. I mean, a music student does a business student task? Bless me for my good brain.

Suho chuckles as he plays with my hair. "Maybe not. You're doing great with my works" he smiles and leaves me dumbfounded. Without any thank you, ugh.

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Suho POV
Business course building,

As I walk, I check the task I ask potato to do for me. Yes, she's a music student but because of her brain, she's capable on doing other things. "Bro! Where did you go?"

I look up and see Xiumin. He's waiting there with Changsub. "Oh hey. Well, Namjoo sent me my task. I left it at home" I lie. You know, they will never like it everytime I don't finish my task.

Changsub takes my task papers. "Oh wait. I don't think you did this. This is not even your handwriting. Looks like a girl" he frowns as he reads what Chorong wrote for my task. I start to panic.

"Suho, don't tell me you bullied Chorong again? She's not even a business student" Xiumin sighs as he returns the papers to me. Oh well, I am caught red handed.

"Relax. She's doing awesome" I smile to them. Xiumin sighs while Changsub gives me a cold glare. Shit, I know he's angry whenever he replies with a glare.

"Suho, please. This is your final year and you're acting like a kid. Please be responsible" Changsub bursts out and leaves. What the hell? I look at Xiumin, hoping for him to support me.

"I'm sorry, dude. Changsub's right. Hey! Wait!" Xiumin stands up and leaves with Changsub. I take my seat and sigh. They had never disagree with my doings. Well, maybe I should change myself.

I take out my book and the original task paper. I should do it on my own and the one Chorong's done for me can be my references. "God, this is tiring"

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Chorong POV
Home,

I walk into the house and see Chanyeol with his girlfriend, Eunji. I smile to them as I walk upstairs. I put my bag on the desk and lie down on my single sized bed. "Hurmmmm, what will happen after this?"

I grab a novel and read it. Suddenly, I hear my phone ringing. I take it and realize that there's a missed call from Arrogant. Well, Suho of course. "What does he want?" I sigh.

I put away my phone and continue reading my novel. Suddenly, I hear a knock on my door. I smile as I see Chanyeol. "Where's Eunji?" I ask. Chanyeol smiles.

"She needs to go back home. By the way, did papa tell you?" Chanyeol takes the novel I'm reading. I look at him in confusion. Tell me what?

Chanyeol makes a 'you don't know, noona?' kind of face. I shake my head, I hear him sighs. What? What is it?! "Your marriage will be held this weekend, not next week"

"WAIT! WHAT?!"

"Yes, noona. Uncle Yongha needs to go oversea next week, so they brought the date to this Saturday" Chanyeol adds, feeling guilty. What? Why is it so early? I have exams next week. I mean, the whole university. Oh no, I am doomed.

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Suho POV
Home,

"You know right, oppa?" Namjoo lies down on my bed as she enters my room. I'm studying for the exams next week. Don't know why, but Changsub's words affected me deeply. I frown as I turn to look at my little sister.

"Know what, Joo?" I turn to look at my book back. Namjoo sits on my bed and looks at me. Hmm, what is it? Did Dad and Mom tell her something that I don't know?

Namjoo stands up and lies down again. "Your marriage" she replies. I turn again. What's with my marriage. Is it cancel? Well, that's going to be great.

"Why?"

"Dad brought the date to this weekend. You'll be getting married this Saturday" she sighs. My eyes almost pop due to shock. What.. what the fuck?!

"Wait. But, why?" I ask in confusion. Is there anything that's going to happen next week that they brought the wedding earlier? Oh, please. I have exams and my wedding will interrupt me.

"Dad needs to go oversea and he wants the wedding to settle first before his works" she replies and leaves. Oh my God, why now? I sigh, I'm going to repeat my exams again for sure.

End POV