28

They don't stay long at BaekMi's anniversary and Baekmi's birthday party. Chorong who is already in her sleepwear, lies down on the bed. She's completely disturbed with the blackmails she received recently. Suho lies down beside her. "Love, are you okay?" He asks.

Chorong nods silently. "I'm fine. Just go to sleep. You have work tomorrow" Chorong says without facing Suho. She hears the guy sigh. Suho pulls Chorong and backhugs her. Chorong looks up at him.

"What?"

"It's okay if you don't wanna tell me. But, don't keep your feelings bottling inside, baby" he says, looking straight into her beautiful pair of eyes. Chorong looks down, she really wants to tell him. But, she knows it will only make things complicated. Chorong sighs.

"Can I cry?" She asks, looking down. Suho caresses her cheek, letting her be. Chorong snuggles closer and cries everything out her chest. She's really worries about both Suho and Haneul right now. What if.. what if that person really took Haneul away from her? She maybe suffering without Suho, but without Haneul she will die. Haneul is a gift from the God Himself, she can't lose her one and only son. She really can't. She can't imagine her life without Haneul and Suho.

Suho tightens the hug. He knows something is bothering his wife. She's obviously hiding something from him. But, he doesn't like to force her. Either he'll let her cry out loud or he'll find a way to know what she's hiding without asking her. He will just ask his P.I friend to do everything for him. Chorong stops crying. Suho looks at her.

"Are you okay right now?" he asks with concern.

Chorong nods, weakly. Suho wipes the remaining tears on her cheeks with his thumb. He kisses her forehead lovingly. All you need after a stressful day is just a hug and a forehead kiss. Chorong snuggles closer.

"You won't leave me, right?" Chorong asks.

"No, baby. I won't. I will never do such thing" he says while looking at her with a smile. He caresses her hair. Chorong decrease their distance. Suho smiles and kisses her lips softly.

It is a long soft kiss, telling how much they love and need each other. Chorong wraps her arms around Suho's neck, replying to the kiss. After a while, they break the kiss. Suho looks at Chorong before pecking her lips. "I love you, baby"

"I love you too, Suho"

******

Morning,

Chorong sits in the studio with Haneul playing in front of her. Lately, she's really into song-writing. She smiles as Haneul enjoys the music she creates using her favorite guitar. Chanyeol bought it as her birthday present. Chorong sits down beside Haneul.

"Haneul likes mummy's songs?" She smiles.

"Um" Haneul replies shortly and waits for Chorong to play another song. Chorong chuckles and thinks of any other song. Soon, she begins strumming her guitar to the song Sunday Monday by Apink.

Haneul smiles bigger as Chorong sings along to the rhythm. Chorong smiles looking at her happy son. She pinches his cheeks softly. "You really look like your daddy" she says.

Ding! Dong!

Chorong stands up when she hears the bell of the house ringing. She takes Haneul into her arms and walks to the big door of the mansion. Chorong frowns, who's coming at such hour? Is it Suho? It can't be. He has a meeting right now. Chorong opens the door and her smile fades away.

"Hy.. Hyorin.." she stutters.

"Hi!" She says with a smile which Chorong knows it is actually a terrible fake smile. She steps back and holds Haneul closer. "I thought I'm a guest. Don't want to invite me?" She says with a sarcasm.

"Come.. in" Chorong says, opening the door for Hyorin. Hyorin sits on the sofa casually as if that's her own house. Well, she's still hoping for Suho to open his heart for her. "I'll put Haneul in his room first" Chorong says and walks upstairs.

After that, she walks back to the living room. Now, it's only her and Hyorin left in the big place. Great, last night a blackmail, now Hyorin comes. Chorong looks at Hyorin. "Why are you here?" she asks carefully.

"Why? I can't? Why don't you make some drinks? I'm a guest here" she says, purposely. Chorong smiles as she walk to the kitchen and gets the most expensive wine in Suho's collection. She pours the red wine into 2 glasses and brings it to the front. Hyorin smiles brightly.

Hyorin takes the wine and thanks her. Chorong sits awkwardly in front of Hyorin. Why must now? "Well, I'm here because I wanna talk about something with you" she says, putting the glass on the table. Chorong frowns. What's she trying to say?

"What's it?"

"Not much. Here" Hyorin takes out a paper from her bag and a stamp pad. Chorong looks at the form carefully and realizes that it is a wedding contract. She looks at Hyorin in disbelief. Is she crazy?! "You can't do this!" Chorong puts the form on the table. Hyorin smirks.

She looks at Chorong who's truly unhappy with the form. "3 years, Chorong. Either you get pregnant when Haneul turns 4 or.. divorce him and leave the house. It's not like I'm giving you 3 months. I think 3 years is enough for you to get pregnant, right? I know you want to leave little gap for your second child. But think of this contract" she says casually.

Chorong looks at Hyorin in disbelief. "I can't do this. I really love him, Hyorin" chorog begs. Hyorin laughs. She gives a do I look like I care face.

"Everyone knows that, Chorong. But, love needs sacrifice. I sacrificed everything just to be with him again, and now you came and took him away from me. He was mine, Chorong. He used to be mine and I know, he is going to be mine in the future. You don't know how does it feel to be in love with him. He was my first love but we broke up because of my future. I'm asking you in a good way. After 3 years, Chorong. You still have time to think. I have waited for him to come back for almost 10 years. He is mine, Chorong. He's marrying you just because he wanna prove me and himself that he is moving on. He still love me, Chorong. Just leave him. Before he leaves you heartbroken"

Chorong is taken aback with Hyorin's long beg. She feels guilty. Is it true that she takes Suho away from Hyorin? Is she the bad character in this triangle love story? Chorong bites her lower lip. Is it true, Suho's just using her to prove everyone that he moved on? Was he really in love with Hyorin in the past? "Hyorin"

"Yes?" she says as she takes another sip of wine. She looks at Chorong's teary eyes and smirks. She looks so sad and guilty. "Give me.. 3 years. I will follow your contract" she says, agreeing with the contract. Hyorin's eyes widen in shock. She's beyond happy. Her dream is coming true!

"Thanks, Chorong. Ok, I'll get going now" she says and leaves the house. Chorong's tears fall as she think back of Hyorin's words. She's just the bad character here. She doesn't deserve Suho. Hyorin is Suho's first love and they deserve to be together. Chorong looks at the contract, reading every single detail. She needs to keep this away from Suho. She walks into her room and keeps it in her lowest drawer of her dressing table. She sits on the chair, crying. Just give her 3 years.

3 years.

And everything will come to an end.