46

2 years later,

"Kids, behave. We're in hospital" Chorong says to Haneul and Hareem who are making noises with their shoes. The kids nod their heads and apologize. They hold Suho's both pinky fingers. Haneul is now 6 years old and Hareem is 2 years old. She grows into a beautiful baby girl. Today, they're at the hospital for Chorong's pregnancy check up.

You read that.

Yes,Chorong is pregnant again and she's already in her third month. The check up should be on next week, but since Suho realized that Chorong looks really pale lately, he decides to bring the date earlier. They enter Dr Hong's room, greeting the woman. They seat on the chairs, holding the active Haneul and Hareem in their arms. They really can't stay still for only a second.

"Mrs Kim, I thought the check up will be on next week. Why are you here today?"

"Well, Suho said that he's worried because I look too pale. Am I really that pale, doc?"

Dr Hong looks at Chorong and nods. "You look paler than before. You're not this pale when you had Haneul or Hareem" Dr Hong explains. Haneul and Hareem turn as they hear their names. Suho chuckles looking at their children.

"Let's check the baby inside you"

Dr Hong says and they move to the bed. Chorong lies down and lifts up her dress for the doctor to check her tummy. Dr Hong put the jelly on Chorong's tummy. Haneul and Hareem, who are sitting on Suho's lap, look at the screen in confusion.

"Daddy" Hareem pulls Suho's sleeve. Suho looks at his daughter. She can't speak properly yet. She can only say daddy, mummy, oppa, uncle, auntie, ge-ma, ge-pa. She can't pronounce them properly yet. Suho kisses his children cheeks. "That's the baby in mummy's tummy" Suho replies, looking at the screen. Haneul looks carefully. It's not his first time because he saw this when Chorong was carrying Hareem 2 years ago. Why does it feel strange?

"Wow, we have good news here" Dr Hong says excitedly. Suho looks at the doctor. "Why, doc?"

"There are 3 hearts beating inside there" Dr Hong says with a smile. Suho looks confused at first, he turns to look at Chorong. "Th.. three?" Chorong looks shock.

Suho realizes something. "You mean.. triplets?"

"Yes, Mr and Mrs Kim. You're going to have triplets"

*****

Few months later, Chorong safely gives birth to the triplets. 2 girls and a boy. 5 minutes apart. Suho smiles as he look at Chorong who's crying because of the overwhelming happiness inside her. The nurse approaches them. She smiles at the couple.

"What are their names?"

"Kim Hajin, Kim Hana, Kim Hansol"

The nurse nods and writes down the triplets' names. She walks away to check the babies. Suho hugs Chorong and kisses her forehead. He was afraid just now looking at Chorong screaming in pain while giving birth to the babies. He thought he might lose her or the babies. He can't imagine his life without her, he really can't. The doctor asks Suho to wait outside as she need to transfer Chorong and the babies to another ward.

Suho walks out with tears, running to his family. He takes Haneul and Hareem and kisses their cheeks and foreheads. Chanyeol looks at Suho. "How's noona? And the babies?"

"Chorong's fine. The babies are healthy"

Suho hugs his parents and Chorong's parents. He hugs Namjoo and cries. Namjoo hits his chest. "Why are you crying? You should be happy, oppa"