author's note 💞

Hi everyone!

Yeay at last I finished writing You're Always Mine, Dear. I'm so happy for all the supports I get. I really really appreciate all the reads, votes, supports and times you all give me.

Thank you for all the support and encouragement you guys gave me. I'm sorry if I'm still lacking in storyline, please forgive me🙇. I'm sorry if there's any grammar and vocab error. English is not my mother tongue.

Y'all know I'm Malaysian.😆😆

Please support me for my upcoming fanfics of ExoPink. I will try to do other ships of ExoPink too😄😄. I'm really sorry if I'm waiting my time being boring here. Hehe

Thanks a lot for your support, now let's go to my new projects of ExoPink fanfics. Let's get there!

Be The One • SuRong

"You used to be the one who warmed me in the chilly winter, but now, why are you being the cold winter?" - she

"I tried my best to make up with you. I'm no good for you. Let's end this" - he

Suho and Chorong were lovers. They already dated for 3 years until one day both of them need to break up because of their different path and the parents likings. Both families hate each other which makes it harder for them to be together.

Chorong gave up. She doesn't feel to continue her relationship with Suho after breaking up. But, not for Suho. He tried his best to fix the relationship secretly. Running away from the wealthy live, Suho is willing to make Chorong his. Suho remembered his promise.

"One day, you'll be the one for me"

Will Chorong be the one, just like how Suho promised her?

Selfie • KyungJoo

Kim Namjoo, a teenager who is well known for her effortless beauty in school has succeeded in capturing guys' hearts

Kim Namjoo, a teenager who is well known for her effortless beauty in school has succeeded in capturing guys' hearts. Many guys flirt with her every day, giving letters and confessions, but Namjoo doesn't open her heart for them.

Do Kyungsoo, his closest friend address him as D.O. A quiet boy who is frequently be seen by Park Chanyeol. Some students don't even know wether he existed or not in the school. He has a unique hobby, taking selfie.

The reason why Namjoo never fall for other guys is because of Kyungsoo. She has a big crush on him since the first time she saw him in the library. But sadly, Kyungsoo doesn't seem to open himself to new people.

"Urm, can I take a selfie with you?" - Kim Namjoo

_______

Please give me a lot of support! I love you all! 😘💞