07

Chorong POV

I walk into the big mansion and go straight upstairs, completely avoiding Suho who's looking at me with concern. I just can't, it embarrassed me.

I lock my door and lie down on my bed. I hear the phone ringing but I don't even bother to pick it up because I know it's from Chanyeol. He's been trying to reach me since the incident in the cafeteria. Suddenly, someone knocks the door.

"Chorong, it's me. Suho"

"Go away, Suho. I don't wanna talk to you" Firmly, I reply and look down. My tears fall. Again. I don't know why but he really makes me embarrassed for the whole day. Solar and Irene keep asking wether I'm okay or not since that incident.

"Chorong, please. Open the door, let me talk" he begs but I ty so hard to avoid it though it affects me. I clear my throat and look at the door.

"No, Suho"

"Fine, then. But.. just let me say sorry and explain"

"I told you I don't want to talk to you, Kim Junmyeon" I wipe my tears. Why am I crying? Stop being a baby, Chorong. You're 23 years old. I bite my lower lip, holding tears.

"Don't care. I'm gonna sit here and apologize" he replies from outside and I know he's already standing in front of the door of my room. I sigh.

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Third Person POV

While outside, Suho's still questioning himself about what to say. He doesn't want to say things that will lead to Chorong's misunderstanding again. He sighs, okay. This may help.

"Don't care. I'm gonna sit here and apologize" he sits in front of the door of her room, taking few moment to relax himself. Okay, you can do this Kim Junmyeon.

"No, Suho. Just go away" he hears Chorong's reply. He knows she's crying because Solar keeps on texting him about Chorong. That one girl is really worried about her sissie.

"No, I won't and you have no right to disobey me. I'm your husband, Park Chorong. So, let me start. I want to set the guilt free in myself with apologizing. So here it goes. I'm so sorry like damn, I'm really sorry for what happened at the cafeteria. I know it embarrassed you like so damn much and I know I'm in guilt. I'm doing that because.. because I'm jealous of the guys who were looking at you as if they got no girlfriend. I was damn jealous at that moment and I don't know why. But.. what did I did wrong? You're my wife and I have my right to call you my girl. I almost shout my wife Chorong, but thinking that you will not like it, I decided to change it to my girl. Chorong, are you listening?"

Suho stops for a while we he realize that the situation becomes awkward. It's like he's talking to himself and he sounds like a maniac apologizing outside here.

On the other hand, Chorong's still waiting for Suho to continue his words. She doesn't know what to reply when Suho ask wether she's listening or not. Does she have to answer it?

"Let me continue. Chorong, please listen even I know I'm going to annoy you for the whole night and worse, I know I have to eat ramyeon again. So, here. I'm really sorry and I won't do something like that again. Now that people mistaken you as my girlfriend, I guessed we need to pretend for a while. Blame me if they're going to insult you this and that but please.. don't lock the door again Chorong. I seriously don't care if you wanna hit me, punch me right now. But.. locking the door and giving me silent treatment suffocates me, Chorong. Please. Please open the door and scold me. Don't cry, please. Please,Chorong. I beg you please"

Suho is still trying his best to apologize. Chorong, who's listening everything in the room, feels like dying inside. Never know that he can be this down to earth when he's doing a big mistake. He's not really bad, to be real.