23

Suho walks inside the big villa and sees his beloved 1 year old Haneul sleeping on the couch while sucking his tiny thumb. He smiles as he takes Haneul in his arms.

Haneul opens and rubs his tiny eyes with a little pout that looks just like his daddy. The little boy looks at his daddy with a sleepy look.

"Hello, son. Miss daddy?" Suho says with a smile. Haneul pouts, looking around.

"imy.." Haneul mumbles with his cute and soft voice. Suho smiles, it's like a habit for him to search for Chorong is the evening.

"Where's your beautiful mummy?" Suho ruffles his son's hair. Haneul points to the stairs. Suho smiles and he walks upstairs with Haneul.

He walks to his room and see Chorong in front of her computer. Suddenly, Haneul starts to cry.

"Haneul?!" Chorong shouts, standing up from her chair. She walks outside and see Suho with Haneul in his arms. She smiles as she puts Haneul back to sleep on their bed. Suho and Chorong lie down on the bed.

"You're early, today" Chorong says with a smile. Suho nods and removes the hair covering Chorong's hair.

"Sorry, Haneul will always cry to distract me from my work" she says as she pats Haneul who is sleeping soundly. Soft snore could be heard as they remain silent for a while.

Chorong looks at Haneul and she realizes that Suho's looking at her with a smile. "Why, Suho?"

"I miss you, love" Suho smiles and kisses her forehead. Chorong just smile and begins checking on Haneul. She hears Suho sighs, so she looks up, smiling at him.

"What is wrong, honey?"

"Look at me, please. Your son is really attached to you. I don't even have time to spend with you" he says with a little pout. Chorong chuckles softly.

She looks at him. "Okay. Go to bath first, okay? I will put Haneul to bed" Chorong says and picks Haneul into her arms. Suho holds her arm. Chorong turns with a smile.

"Put Haneul to bed and let's take bath together"

"No. Not going to happen, Mr Kim Junmyeon"

"Yes, Mrs Kim Chorong. Now, put Haneul and come back here" Suho says with a winning smirk. Chorong rolls her eyes in annoyance and leaves to Haneul's room. After a while, she comes back into the room, not aware of what's going to happen because she doesn't take Suho's words seriously.

Suddenly,

"AHH!!"

"Shh! You don't have any intentions to make our prince awake right?" he says with his husky voice. Chorong wraps her arms behind Suho's neck as he kisses her. Suho takes his opportunity by unbuttoning Chorong's shirt and removes her skirt.

Without breaking the kiss, he picks her up bridal style and walks to the bathroom. He put her in the bath tub and joins her. Chorong rests her head on Suho's bare chest. "I'm letting you be this time, Suho" she says slowly without looking at him.

Suho places his hands on Chorong's thighs, caressing 'em up and down. He smirks. "Like I'm going to believe you" he whispers huskily. Chorong turns her head to see his face and she smirks, teasing him. She places her hands on his bare chest.

"Maybe I like this too"

"You love it, sweetheart" he whispers. Chorong just smile and rests back her head on Suho's chest. After finish bathing, Chorong walks out from the bathroom first and heads straight to her closet. Done wearing her silk floral nightgown, she walks back into the room.

Suho's on the bed, shirtless. She just stare at him, he looks so hot. Like so damn hot and sexy with towel wrapping around his waist. Even sexier with the remaining water on his body and wet hair. Duh, Kim Chorong.