4.|Allesandro|

Allesandro's pov:

"Figilo, we need to talk." My father said as he entered my office with splendour.

"Sure, what's the matter?"i added.

"Son, soon you are turning 28 years old it is time for you to move on and get married." He continued.

"Dad..." i sighed.

My dad , after so many years finally talked about this topic and i knew that i cannot avoid it this as i have always been doing.

"Figilo, what happened in the past cannot be changed and not all women are the same. "He said in annoyed tone.

After Eleonara's betrayal, i never had any other woman in my life. From the past three years i dedicated all of my time in my company and made it into one of Newyork's top 5 companies.

People around me call me a workalcoholic and i cannot agree more with them. In a buisness world i am known as the cold ruthless lucifer. I created this identity myself as in the buisness world its better to be ruthless than friendly as people tend to take advantage.

In order to create a better workplace for my employees, i keep my attitude a little bit more friendly while still being professional.

"Take me and your mother as example or even your nonno and nonna!! "

That is true my mom and dad has been married for 32 years and my nonno and nonna for 55 years.

But nowadays a perfect marriage no where to be seen.Nowadays women seems to be either gold diggers or can't keep their legs closed.

"There's a girl who is from Newyork itself. Me and your mother met her family they are good people the girl also seems nice. Meet her atleast." My father tried to convince me.

After thinking about it i know my nonno nonna not letting me stay without getting married. So i acepted to meet the girl. Atleast meeting her is going to keep my grandparents mouth shut for sometime.

"Ok, i'll meet her just text me where and when." I said.

A smile grew on my dad face as if a king who won a battle.

" very well son. I'll keep you informed. I take your leave. Your mother and i are going back to london tonight."

"Wait ,i'll drop you dad" i added.

"No need, you continue your work as soon you will started getting distracted from your work."Dad added teasingly.

"Dad how can you be so sure i'll like her ?" I asked him.

"Figilo, i have this feeling that she is going to be my daughter-in- law , your mother also thinks the same."he said followed by a hearty laughter getting out of my office

I leaned back on my chair and continued my work. After a few moments my phone dinged indicating a new message. Turning my phone on i saw that it is from my father telling me about the place and time to meet the girl and the colour of the dress she will be wearing in order to recognise her