66.|how she got here|

Allesandro's pov:

It has been a while since, i've been putting Filipo's words off and he is beyond pissed off, if i may add.

I've been trying to lure Eleonara but she is stucked in 'I won't do anything for you unless you prove it to me that you love me.' Her words not mine.

I've done every little thing to make her belive that i am really into her. I bring her gifts, expensive if i may say just like she admires, bring her out for lunch and dinners and spend most of my time with her. But she just want one thing to belive me completely.

And that is, sex!

Yes she wants to have sex with me as to prove to her that i completely forgot Aria and is love with her.

But hell i would do that.

Not even in my wildest dreams!!

She has been trying really hard to get me turned on but it never happens.

From wearing outfits that she thinks is sexy to... let just not talk about it.

Don't get me wrong. As much as  i hate to admit it, she is blessed with beauty. But only on the outside.

As for Aria, i practically begged her not to come with me here  in italy but she just does not want to listen to me or anybody else but herself.

It's dangerous out here for her but she just does not understand.

She agreed to stay back to Newyork when i talked to her but one day later, Damien  told me that she was coming to italy.

Without telling him anything, she just packed her bags and got out of the house with Allesandra.

Damien tried to stop her but failed to do so.

I also tried but by then she had already boarded the plane and it was not our private jet but the normal airline.

I knew that once she gets here she will be prone to danger and that scares the shit out of me till date that my family is in such a big danger.

How i wished to sign off the company to Filipo, this way at least my family would have not be in danger.

But then dad and nonno's dream...

I've bought a small cottage far away from the city for their stay. I've also made sure of 24/7 tight security and all of them are my most trusted men.

As much as i can i am trying to keep her away from all these troubles and stress. I don't want her to get sick or anything as she will be taking a lot of stress.

I just want that filipo does not find out about them, that is why i told them to stay back but God! I have a stubborn wife.

I am looking for other ways to be able to get acess to that file.

What a file can do to you!

Luca as well has been helping me with this situation nowadays.

I wanted to contact dad and nonno as well but mom and dad joined them in their vacation in greece as nonno has fallen sick. I don't want to add to their troubles.

I came out of my thoughts as the door of my office flew open.

Oh god... not again!

Eleonara catwalked towards me as if she was perfoming in her fashion shows.

"Alles..." she came behind me and hugged me.

"I am working Eleonara." I said sternly.

"Oh come on! Allesandro!'' She whined showing her annoyance clearly.

"Eleonara, get out i need to work." I scolded her.

"Alles." She continued her antics.

"Eleonara!" I yelled at her and banged my hand on the table.

"I said leave!"

She huffed, pouted and stomped her feet before leaving.

I leaned back to my chair and let out a long sigh. I rubbed my face and i felt a drop of tear falling down while reminicing the day Aria went away from me.

That day still haunts me like a nightmare. That feeling when i saw deception, disappointment and hurt in her eyes, is bad, it is just really bad and i never want to feel the same way again.

I know that i'll never let her down anymore.

But i am scared for my family life.

It's been a whole godamn week since i met them and i feel incomplete. And this week without them just seems to never end.

Deciding that i can't do it anymore, i took the keys of my car and drove to the cottage where they are staying.

Arriving there i opened the door with my spare keys and got in.

I heard noises from the kitchen and i went there.

Allesandra was playing with her cooking toys on the rug and my wife was actually cooking.

I went behind Aria and hugged her from the back nuzzled her neck, inhaling her delicious scent.

"I missed you." I mumbled in her neck.

When she did not answer me, i turned her around so that she was facing me.

Her face was gloomy, eyes red with unsheaded tears.

"What happened baby?" I asked as i cupped her face.

She sniffed and forced a smile before saying "nothing."

She restarted what she was doing earlier.

"Dada!" I heard my baby squealing behind me.

I went to her and she instanyly opened her arms for me to pick her up.

I chuckled before holding her in my arms.

"How are my love?" I cooed her.

"Sandra okayy dada." She answered and started to play with my cross necklace.

I kissed her cheeks before placing her down again and went back to Aria who was now wiping the counters.

I picked her up by her waist and made her sit on the counter.

She tried getting down, avoiding my gaze bit failed as i was standing between her legs.

"What happened baby, tell me." I stroked her cheeck with the back of my hands.

"Please." I said softly.

She looked up and instantly her eyes filled with tears.

"I love you." I reminded her.