29. |Engagement party.|

Aria's pov:

Tonight, is our engagement party.

To be honest, i am freaking out would be an understatement.

Allesandro told me that all the business associates, partners of him will be there as well as other big business tycoons.

Paparazzi would also mark their presence there.

I mean i should feel happy as today the world will know that finally We are together but instead i am stressing out.

Right now, Anna, Neelam and I are in my apartment getting ready.

Neelam hired makeup artists and hair stylists for us who are helping us getying ready.

The makeup artist did a soft glam makeup look and to my suprise i am liking it. Wearing too much makeup is not really my cup of tea but she did not caked my face with tons of makeup, but kept it light yet glamourous.

My long hair was in old hollywood style curls.

As i saw myself in the mirror, i was impressed.

Damn! I looked good!

I went ahead and put on the dress.

As i got out of the bathroom, Anna said.

"Oh my god, you look so pretty." She came and hugged me.

"I feel like a proud mom whose daughter is getting married." She said and wiped an imaginary tear.

"Damn how i wish i was a man, you looking ravishing." Neelam said.

I laughed and sat on the edge of the bed and put on my shoes. I then added the earings that i bought and my engagement ring.

As i was waiting, i looked at my ring, a feeling of warmth and full of love erupted inside me. I unconciously started playing with it. A little smile formed on my lips.

The door bell rung and Anna was quick to go open the door.

Allesandro came in. He was wearing a 3 piece black tuxedo, with a crisp white dress shirt and a matching black tie.

He was looking as handsome as always.

When he saw me, he sucked in a deep breath  his eyes roamed over my body and stopped meeting my eyes.

"You look ravishing." He said.

I blushed and Anna tried to supress a laughter.keyword tried.

I narrowed my eyes at her, she cleared her throat and vanished in the bedroom.

He took long strides towards me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I can't belive that you are actually mine. This feels like a dream." He whispered and i blushed.

He pecked my lips and said "shall we go?"

"We shall." I giggled.

We proceeded to go downstairs. Anna and Neelam are going to go a while later.

There was a black limosine waiting. The driver opened the door for us and i muttered a polite 'thank you' as i got in.

We sat in the luxurious limo.

Dude i am getting more and more nervous.

Allesandro placed his hand on my knee and asked.

"Nervous?"

"Yeah." I let a shaky breath.

"I am here." He assured and draw circles on my knee.

"I know." I placed my head on his shoulder.