72.|Back home|

Aria's pov:

My eyes fluttered open but it closed as soon as the harsh light penetrated my eyes.

My eyes watered due to the sudden transition from dark to bright.

This time i took my time and open my eyes.

I looked around and saw that i was in a hotel like hospital room.

What the flying fuck i am doing here?

Oh waiit! I got kidnapped then Allesandro released me then got kidnapped again and was released by that dave dude and then Eleonara getting slapped and luca coming to our rescue ohh! Then she and her dad got arrested and then we were going back, i passed out!

Oh shih tzu!

I freaking passed out that is why i am here.

But where is Allesandro and Allesandra?

Just as i was thinking about them the door open a little bit and i could see the small figure of Allesandra peeking through the slit of the open door.

I motioned her to come to me and she let the door open fully as she squealed "Mommy awake!" I saw my handsome love following her in the room.

She tried climbing on the bed but as the bed is high she couldn't.

Allesandro laughed as he shook his head and helped her getting on the bed.

She sat on my hip in a straddling position and played with the hem of the hospital gown i was wearing.

And it's now only that i've noticed that i've been changed into.

I gave her a kiss she rested her head on my chest.

"My baby is tired?" I cooed.

Allesandro came beside me and caressed my hair before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Wha-" i was about to ask Allesandro what happened to me when Allesandra asked.

"Mommy?"

"Hmm?"

"Dada said i will be a big sishter now." She said in a happy voice.

"Is sandra going to be a big sishter?" She asked in a chirpy tone.

"What?" My head snapped to where Allesandro was and he had a huge grin on his face.

"Wha-what is she-?" I stuttered unable to form a sentence.

"Sandra uncy luca and aunty Anna is waiting for you outside to get candy." Allesandro said and her face lit up before she tried getting down.

Allesandro placed her down and with her tiny legs she walked as fast as she could to get back to Anna and Luca.

"Allesandro?" I whispered.

He sat on the bed facing me and he bend his head down giving me a kiss. It was so gentle and full of love.

When he pulled away, i looked in his eyes and it was glistening in happiness.

"Thank you for making me the luckiest man once again, love." He said.

"I am pregnant." It was supposed to be a question but came out to be more of a statement.

"I am pregnant." I cried happily.

My hands as if having a mind of their own reached to touch my belly. It does not have a bump yet but the feeling of having a life growing inside you is just euphoric.

Allesandro placed his hands on mine as i caressed my belly.

"I love you so much." He said and i could hear the sincerity and hapiness in his voice.

"I love you too." I said pulling him to me and i swept to the side giving him some space to lay down on the bed.

"Thank you so much." He said and i placed a kiss on his head that he placed on my chest.

Soon i found myself slowly falling asleep and i let the sleep consume me.

When i woke up, Allesandro spoon fed me at the point i was so full that i felt i would throw up the next second.

And then, i demanded for an explaination for his plans that he made to trap Filipo.

He told me than him and luca have been working on it. But when i told him to go back, he thought of not executing his plan and go back start afresh.

So before going inside the mansion, he had called luca and told him that if in 2 hours he does not get a call from Allesandro that he should come with the cops.

This was only able to be done as Allesandro has paid three quarters of Filipo's men double the amount that they were getting paid so that they help us.

And they did, from getting Allesandro out and showing him the way to tbe basement and others.

But the other one quarter of the men were Filipo's trained dog that will never go against him.

They did a whole god damn research about that.

Filipo and her daughter were charged of blackmailing, kidnapping, attempt to murder, fraud and i don't know what else.

So it is sure they are going to rot in jail for a very very long time.

Now we are back in new york and back in our penthouse.

I got out of my thoughts as i felt the other side of the bed dipping.

I looked beside me and saw a shirtless Allesandro with only a pair of grey sweatpants.

He placed his hand under my knee and pulled me so i was straddling him.

"What's going on that pretty mind of yours?''

"So many things." I said with a giggle.

"Hmm that's bad. Because your thoughts are reserved for me and our children only. And now that one is already asleep and the other is very much comfortable in your belly. You should be only thinking about me."

"What?" I asked bursting out laughing.

"You are crazy." I said and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Let me show you my craziness then." He declared before flipping us around making me giggle.

A/N

Hey guys the book is over!🥺I am honestly confused if i am happy or sad but I really wanted to thank you all for your support. It's the reason why i could come this far. Thank you once again. Lots of love, veronica🤗💕💕💕💕

The epilogue is next.