8.|The proper introduction|

Aria's pov:

I turned around in order to get out of the place but was stopped as he grabbed my wrist.

"Miss Brown, why don't we forget that we work with each other and let this date continue for today.huh??" He asked his hold still on my wrist.

" sir..." I started but he cut me off.

"Aria,just think of me as someone you've never met before i'll do the same at least for the sake of our parent huh what do you say ??"he said while using my first name. I liked the way that it rolls off his tongue, in his sexy voice.

At the mentioned of parents i thought about my mom she will be really disappointed if i leave this date like this.

"Fine." I agreed and sat down one again.

"So hi, i'm Allesandro Moretti. And i am the CEO of Moretti constructions." He introduced himself.

I giggled and added ," I already know that."

"No you don't.have you forgot that we are strangers for tonight and we in order to know more about someone introduction is very important." He said as a matter of fact."

I let out a small laugh and 'introduced' myself to him. "Hi. I'm Aria Brown and i work as an architect in Moretti conatructions and i am 24 years old."

He smiled at me showing his cute dimples. God he is even more handsome when he smiles. Thinking about it now i realised that seeing Allesandro Moretti smile laugh is one in a lifetime experience and was pleased to know that i was fortunate enough to experience this.

Looking at his features made me realised one thing that is god really took his time while creating him.

" well i am soon going to turn 28 yars old. And my parents think that it is high time for me to get married." He said and at the same time the waiter came with the menu cards and took our order.

I ordered myself a fettuccine alfredo while he ordered a shrimp scampi along with another bottle of wine.

We continued our conversation with small talks in order to know more about each other like our hobbies, likes and dislikes , food preferences, family.

I got to know that our prefernces are quite different. While i like to say at home on weekends he prefers goimg out partying with his friends.

While i am a book worm and enjoy writing a little bit as well he enjoys exploring new cities and new places.

One similarity we share is about colours. We both like neutral colours .

I got to know that he has 2 siblings 1 younger sister and brother. He is italian. He really gets annoyed by his grandparents, his nonno and nonna but still loves them the most. His parents live in london which explains how they got in touch with my family.

Soon our dinner arrived and we started to dig in.

Gathering all my courage i decided to finally ask him why does he wants to get married i just hope it does not get awkward.

"So why did you decide to get married?" I asked while keeping my gaze on my food avoiding eye contact.

" well as i said earlier, my parents think i am getting old and my grandparents would not stop budging me about getting married. My sister joined them as well so basically, my whole family is pushing me to get married."he said with a chuckle.

I gulped my food and added the question that is bothering me

"Umm I'm sure there must be a lot of women like models or actors even heiresses that would love to be married to you.wouldn't they suit your side more? I mean you are pretty much a celebrity. So why someone common?"

" Aria, those models, actors, even heiresses are nothing compared to you." I don't know why i blushed at his comment.

He chuckled, seeing my state.

Ignoring it, i asked out of curiousity.
"Why?"

His facial expression changed. His smile changed into anger?? He started frowning.

Fudging fool you are Aria didn't you know curiousity killed the cat. Heck you!!

He sighed. And relaxed back in his chair.

"Aria if we go ahead in this, i think i should share my past as well to you."he said.

"A few years ago, i was dating this italian heiress. Her name is eleonara, she is a model. I loved her and i thought she loved me too." He added. For some reason i was starting to feel jealous.

"One day, i decided to suprise her back at home. I was back from a trip a few days earlier. And i saw her sleeping with another man. The man was as old as her father. I broke up with her. I got to know that the man filfthy rich and she was trying to get money out of him.
Thankfully i got to know about her infidelity, i was thinking of proposing to her." He chuckled bitterly.

"I am sorry." I said as i lowered my gaze.

"You shouldn't be,cara. Or else i wouldn't have met you.".

Is he flirting? And what in the world is cara?

"Is there something i should know about you cara?" He asked .

"Um- uh yes, back in highschool there was a guy, his name was william. He asked me out and we started dating. When we finished highschool, i had to move to Newyork for pursue my further studies . As i didn't want him to get stucked in a long distance relationship so we decided to break up. As our relationship didn't end up in bad terms we are still really good friends."

"Oh ok."he said and i swear i could hear a hint of jealousy. As he continued eating.

" so why do you want to get married?"he asked me.

"Same, family my mom will make sure that i get married at 25. She said once that she will get my brother married at 28 and guess what it really happened." I laughed.

He smiled at me.