6.|The meeting|

Aria's pov:

As soon as i told them about the 'date' they started squealing and jumping around in exitement. I don't understand why they are so happy about it.

"Oh my god i can't belive you are getting married!!" Anna said in loud high pitched voice. I facepalmed myself at her foolish thought.

"Anna." i sighed. " i m not getting married i am just meeting the guy. I may not like him."i shrugged.

"OH COME ON ..."Anna yelled out.

"Bitch for god's sake you are 24 years old and you don't have a boyfriend. The first and last boyfriend you had was 5 years ago when you lived in london from highschool. " Neelam added. I shrugged.

"And at 24 you haven't lose your V card yet" Amna added in her annoying voice.

"So!! It is not something i am ashamed of i rather save myself rather than giving it away to the wrong person and regret all my life."i said as i started to get annoyed at her

"I know what are you trying to say babe but see you are clearly missing out the pleasures life is gifting you" she said the last half part in a seductive voice that could make me throw up.

Neelam let out a laugh while i shook my head.

I told them to get ready and then we will head to the office together. In the meanwhile i went in the kitchen to prepare those idiots breakfast.

After breakfast we headed to the office. Arriving there,we went to our respective floors.

After lunch time the boss called in for a meeting for an upcoming project.

All the concerned members headed towards the meeting room.

*the meeting room

Arriving at the meeting room I saw neelam already there meaning she was the engineer chosen for this project

Arriving at the meeting room I saw neelam already there meaning she was the engineer chosen for this project.Anna was preparing the files and doing all the P.A works. The room started filling up slowly.

Once every employee were already there, the CEO , Allesandro moretti entered the meeting room. He waked with all his glory like a king all the while keeping a straight serious face on.

He greted everyone and sat down. I felt a someone's gaze on me. As i followed where my instinct told me the gaze was from,it landed on the boss himself. He was watching me intenly.

As if like being caught he adverted his gaze elsewhere and proceeded the meeting.

Soon i had to present my part. I despise doing this having all these people attention on me was one of the main thing i run away from in my life.

After 10 minutes, i was done i could feel the boss gaze on me and honestly it was making me uncomfortable.

Hoe you literally never feel comfortable under anyone's gaze so shut up.obviously he will watch you while you are talking dumbass. My inner thoughts reprimanded me. I rolled my eyes at her.

The meeting kept going but i could not focus on it as soon i found my thoughts being drifted off to the 'date' that i have later.

What would he be like??
How does he look like ??
Will i like him??
And if i like him will he like me back ?
Will i even fall in love with him?
What if he shows up really nice and sweet but once we get married turns into a real bastard?

Ughhh!!! I should really stop and focus on the meeting rather than thinking about this Arrrggh!!!

"Miss Brown?,Miss Brown what do you think about this idea??"the mention of my name brought me back to real life.

And for the second time in the past 24 hours i prayed that the earth swallowed me instantly.

What i am supposed to say for fuck's sake i was not even listening!!OH MY GOD!!

Great Aria Brown you fucking deserved it what was the use of thinking about an idiot you don't even know. I mean weren't you going to meet him later now suffer. I scolded myself mentally.

"Miss Brown are you still with us ??"The manager inquired.

"I - uh yes -i mean umm i'm sorry i wasn't really paying attention to what was just said." I stuttered.

"Can you please repeat the question??"I added politely.

He eyed me in a strange way but answered me anyways.

"Sure we were asking you about the idea Mr collins suggested what do you think about it.?"he answered.

"Oh! I think its a great idea we should totally take it into consideration." I said hoping it would be good.

Thankfully, the look on everyone's faces told me that i answered corectly. I let out a breath i did not know i was holding.

But could still feel someone's gaze on me and i knew it was none other than Mr Moretti's.