38.| Honeymoon|

Aria's pov:

"Go change, love." Allesandro said.

Anna had already laid a dress for me on the bed.

"Do you need help?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said in a croocked voice.

He helped me to remove all the pins from my hair.

I pushed my hair to one side.

"Can you help me with the dress." I asked.

He nodded and as soon as his eyes fell on my back he sucked in a breath.

He opened the fabric shank button one by one.

After opening all of the buttons he turned me around.

He kissed my shoulders before removing the dress from my shoulders.

He moved to my neck and started his sweet torture on my neck.

The dress fell from my body and pooled down at my feet.

He pulled away and looked at me. His eyes roamed on my body.

I saw the small smirk on his face.

Underneath the dress, i was wearing a white low back white lace lingerie bodysuit.

He pushed me back on the bed. Hovering over me, he trailed soft kisses on my jaw and kissed my forehead before capturing my mouth into a passionate kiss.

His hands roamed around my body. I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

When he rubbed my inner thigh, i couldn't help but moan in his mouth. He deepened the kiss when suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

He pulled back and groaned.

"Sandro, are you guys ready?" Mama asked from outside.

"In 10 minutes." Allesandro said and nuzzled my hair.

I pushed him slightly and got up.

I wear the blush colour midi dress and he zipped up my dress.

"Where are we going Allesandro?"

"It is a suprise, wife." He said while he unknotted his tie.

I pouted and removed his tie.

He lifted my chin and placed his lips on mine.

"I swear, you'll love it." He said seductively.

I smiled and we went back outside.

We said bye to our families and then before getting in the car that was waiting for us to drop us at the airport, i had to throw my bouquet.

I glanced back and saw Neelam had the least interest in it, Anna was kinda excited and the other were waiting impatiently.

I turned and threw the bouquet.

I twirled around and saw Neelam was the one who caught it and she had a disgusted look on her face and tossed it to Anna.

I chuckled and got in the car.

The plane had already took off but Allesandro refused to tell me where we are going.

He only told me that it is going to be a long flight of about 10 hours.

I showered and change into a silk pijamas shorts.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Allesandro working on his laptop.

Is he serious right now? Working on this day.

"Allesandro, you can't be serious right now." I complained.

"Come here." He said.

I went closer to him and he pulled me towards him.

"I need to get some work done, because for the next two and a half weeks." He paused and tucked the strands of hair behind my ear.

"We will be really busy." He said.

I giggled and said" But still-" He did not let me continue and pulled me into a deep kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, he closed his laptop and placed it on the night stand.
He pulled me on him so i was straddling him.

He position his hand behind my head and draw me closer to him.

He flipped us around, and he snaked his hand under my shirt and stopped just below my breast.

"I want you Aria. I want to make you mine in every possible way." He whispered in a husky voice against my lips.

"I am all yours Allesandro." I caressed his face.

"As much as i want to make you mine right now, i don't want our first time to be on the plane. We will explore it later." He said sexily.

I blushed and he chuckled.

He lie down his head against the headboard.

I pressed my back against his chest, took his arms to wrap it around me and snuggle against him.

"Are you using me as a pillow Mrs Moretti?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. I soon found myself getting sleepy, tired from the events of earlier.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I mumbled before drifting off to a sleep completely.

I woke up with Allesandro shaking me.

"Wake up love, we will land soon."

I woke up and freshen up and changed into a pair of jeans and top.

The plane landed and we went down the air stair.

Several cars were lined up already waiting for us.

The bodyguard approached us and said"welcome to bali, sir, Ma'am. Me and my group will assure for your secutity."

As soon as he said bali my face lit up.

I looked at Allesandro who was nodding at him.

He glanced at me and smirked.

We got in the car and as soon as we settled in i hugged him.

"Thank you sandro." I said and pecked him on the cheeks.

"Anything for you wife." He said.

I smiled as once Allesandro asked me where my dream place to visit is and i told him bali and he brought me here for our honeymoon.

The car stopped at a resort.

We went at the front desk and a man welcomed us. Allesandro said something in indonesian language to him and he leaded us our room.

"Enjoy your stay sir, madam." He said in an unaccostomed accent.

"Thank you." I said politely and opened the door.

The room had a living room, and then the bedroom which was beautifully decorated with rose petals.

I went in the bathroom and the bathtub had flower petals already in there.

Facing the bed there was open doors leading to the balcony.

Oh lord, we even had a personal infinity swimming pool. You can see the beautiful sight of the sea across and the nature surounding it.

This area was private, no one except us would have access here. And is really spacious.