9.|confronting Neelam and Anna|

Aria's pov:

We continued eating, while still having small talks about work, highschool,college ect...

After dinner, he cleared the bill. I insisted to split the bill but he refused saying that it would so ungentleman like.

We headed out of the restauraunt.

"I had a really nice evening, thank you sir." I smiled at him.

"Its Allesandro, cara."he said.

"Huh?"i asked dumbly.

"You heard me.

Aria if you don't mind can i drop you?" He asked.

"But si-" he glared at me.

"I mean Allesandro my car is here." I told him.

"Give me your keys i'll tell my driver to drop it at your place." He ordered me leaving no place for an argument.

"Ok." I agreed.

He lead me to his car and told me to give his driver my car keys. I hesitantly gave it to him .

What? I can't help it my car is like my baby.

Hot damn!! Look at this beauty in front of me.

His car is a freaking beauty it was a grey coloured ferrari.

He opened the door for me and i got in.

He ran off to the other side and got in the car.

He started off the car and asked me where i lived.

As he was driving i gave him direction to the building where i lived.

Soon we arrived at the building.

"I had a nice evening Aria, i am glad that i got to know more about you." I blushed.

"Thank you, i really enjoyed myself too." I said trying to cover the crimson colour creeping up my cheek.

He sighed and added " Aria, when you make your descision please forget that i am your boss, please."

"Sure." I smiled lightly at him.

"Goodnight sir." I said i opened the door.

"Goodnight Aria." He said.

I went inside the bulding. Once he saw me inside the bulding he drove off.

I took the elevator to head to my apartment.

I opened the door and got inside i removed my shoes and went straight into my room.

I took my phone and put it to charge. As i was putting it to charge i saw a few missed calls from my mom. I decided to call her tomorrow as it would already be late there.

I went in the bathroom stripped out of my clothes and took a warm shower. The events fron tonight started to invade my thoughts amd it made me realised that he didn't require too much effort to make me get along with him.

Usually, when i meet someone who i am not friend with they try to start up a conversation and its always end up being awkward. And i know it is because of me only i end up in situations like these. I cannot do anything about it i am not a congenial person.

But with Allesandro it went pretty smoothly. It did not end up awkwardly.

I got out of the shower and went to sleep.

The next morning, i woke up at 8 in the morning. I started panicking as i was getting late for work but as i was brushing my teeth i realised that it is sunday.

I shook my head at my stupidity and continued brushing my teeth. As i finished to brush my teeth i heard someone knocking on my door.

I went and opened the door to be welcomed by non other than the two biggest nicompoops in my life my two bestfreinds.

I groaned and let them in wondering why they are to ruin my morning.

"So?" Neelam said as she made herself comfortable on my couch.

"So?" I repeated after her keeping a sarcastic smile on my face.

"So. Whats new?"Anna asked calmly. A little bit too calmly.

I eyed them suspiciously wondering whats going on.

I went in the kitchen and took out the cereal and served myself. I joined them on the opposite couch and waited for them to talk.

I kept waiting for them to talk but no they sat they muttering absolutely nothing but just keeping their narrowed gaze on me.

"So how did your date went?" Neelam asked.

"It was good." I answered.

"Hmmm" Anna got up and sat beside me.

"YOU BITCH WHEN WERE YOU THINKING TO TELL US THAT YOU WENT ON A DATE WITH ALLESANDRO!!" Anna shouted at me.

Jeez this woman is planning to make me lose my hearing ability or what??

Wait how did she know that i met Allesandro oh yes she is his best friend.

"Oh thaat" i said annoying her even more.

"Yes thaaaat!! WHEN WOMAN?" Neelam said her voice dripping with sarcasm

By now i was sandwiched between two crazy women waiting an answer from me.

"I was about to tell you but you did not gave me the opportunity." I said innocently.

"Spill it out already!"Neelam said.

"So did any thing happened something hot and spicy huh huh ??"Anna asked .

God these women mood swings are worse than pregnant women.

"Anna, nothing happened. Remember my mom was the one who arranged this." I told her.

"What not even a steamy kiss." Disappointment clear in her voice.

"Spoilsport!" Neelam muttered as she crossed her hand across her chest and pouted.

Both were sulking as if a kid whose candy was snached.

What did they really think something would happen??

I went in my room and showered.

When i got out they were still moody.

I sighed as said " are you guys serious right now? You knew that even if something was going to happen i wouldn't have let it happen specially on the first date now stop sulking and lets go shopping."

"Shopping!!yess!!" Anna squealed in exitement.

I knew that Anna would melt at the mention of shopping.

The only pain in the arse was Neelam convicing her would be difficult.