37.| wedding day|

Allesandro's pov:

Waiting for Aria walking down the aisle is probably the most stressful thing i've ever done in my life.

"Don't worry bro, she will come." Sebastian said in my ears.

I narrowed my eyes at him and Luca chuckled.

The door leading straight here opened and the song Thousand years started playing.

There she was. Looking as beautiful as ever but even more as today she is dressed as a bride.

My bride.

Her elegant, simple dress made her look as the queen she is.

She started walking towards me her hand linked with Gavin her brother, looking at me.

Everything seemed to stop at that moment.

A tear escaped my eyes, not being able to finally belive that i found the love of my life and in a few moments she will be my wife.

I saw that she was also tearing up.

Gavin placed her hand on mine and said.

"Take care of her." He said in a tone 'you better or i'll smack your face.' Opposite to his usual jolly one.

"I will." I said.

I looked in her eyes behind the veil, i could see the sparkle in them.

"Family and friends we are here gathered..."
The ceremony went on and i couldn't focus on anything else except her.

Soon we had to exchange our vows.

"I Allesandro Moretti, take you, Aria Brown to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part." I repeated my vows looking in her eyes.

"I Aria Brown, take you Allesandro Moretti, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part." She said.

" Allesandro, please take the ring you have selected for Aria . As you place it on her finger, repeat after me: With this ring, i give you to wear with love and joy, i choose you to be my wife from this day to forever." The officiant said.

"With this ring, i give you to wear with love and joy, i choose you to be my wife from this day to forever." I said and slid the marquise diamond incruseted wedding band around her finger.

"Aria, please take the ring you have selected for Allesandro . As you place it on his finger, repeat after me: With this ring, I give you to wear with love and joy, i choose you to be my husband from this day to forever."

"With this ring, i give you to wear with love and joy, i choose you to be my husband from this day to forever" She said as she put the ring on my finger.

"Throughout this ceremony, Aria and Allesandro have vowed, in our and God's presence, to be loyal and loving towards each other.
They have formalized the existence of the bond between them with words spoken and with the giving and receiving of rings.
Therefore, it is my pleasure to now pronounce them husband and wife.
You may now kiss your bride" I smiled and lifted the veil.

"I love you." I whispered and placed my lips on hers.

The kiss was gentle and full of love as People cheered and clapped for us.

We pulled away and i saw the tear that escaped her eyes, i wiped it and dipped my head down again and pecked her lips.

We walked back down the aisle as husband and wife, holding hands.