28. |Dress hunting.|

Aria's pov:

I saw a basket placed on the side, i got up and went to see what is in there.

"Oh god!" I laughed.

The basket was full of snacks; pringles, skittles, sour patch, doritos, M&Ms, popcorn, oreos, cheetos, snikers bars, kitkat, chocolate chip cookies and coke.

"All just for you!" He chuckled.

I placed the basket on the matress and got under the comforters.

"Well, Mr Moretti consider this place as your own." I chuckled as i opened a snikers bar and took a bite.

"Uh huh?" He smirked.

I gulped as he crawled towards me.

He angled his face to kiss me. My eyes as if they had a mind of their own closed automatically.

Instead of kissing me i felt him taking a bite from my snikers bar.

"Hey that's mine Mister." I scolded.

"Too bad." He laughed.

I scowled. I thought he was about to kiss me.

"Were you expecting me to do something else?" He asked as he bite the lobe of my ear.

"Mmm."

Then i felt his lips on mine. He kissed me deeply and passionately.

When we pulled apart, he laid down under the comforters as well.

"Wow." I said as i looked the view from the window that was across.

There was a beautiful view of the branches of the tree with the moon and stars.

"Its beautiful." I said in awe.

"It is indeed." He said while looking at me.

I blushed and snuggled down to him.

The night went by him making me laugh hysterically, at stupid stuffs just talking and enjoying each other company.

The next morning, i woke up with my head on his chest, our legs tangled and his eyes already opened.

"Goodmorning, love." He said in his raspy morning voice. His voice is now even more sexier.

"Goodmorning." I smiled.

He placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"You slept well?" He asked.

"Hmhm" I hummed.

We spent a little more time cuddling until my phone ring.

May that person rot in hell. Spoiling my moment.

And it was none other than Anna.

"Where the hell are you. I'm ringing your doorbell from the past 5 minutes."

"Anna i am not home." I told her.

"Wherever the hell you are drag your ass up here we are about to go shopping." She said and hung the phone.

Allesandro dropped me at my apartment and i saw Anna and Neelam both waiting by the car.

"Finally!" They both exclaimed.

I got into my apartment and freshen up and went back down.

I called Allesandro and told him to drop his sister at the mall that we will be  shopping at.

At the mall, we went to a starbucks first, to get breakfast.

Giorgia joined us a little while later.