21.| London?|

Aria's pov:

"So the thing is that, since you and Aria got together, the people in the office seems to can't keep their butt out of one's personal affair especially if it consist of Allesandro Moretti, so women got jealous and starting to spread rumours about Aria's character, and you know saying that she got this job by amoral ways."Neelam explained to him as if she was spilling the tea.

"What the fuck, but haven't they acknowledge her past works." Allesandro inquired.

"Nope. They were just too engrossed in knowing what is going between you two ." She said popping the 'p'.

"Fucking idiots." Allesandro said while rubbing his forehead.

"Do you know who started this?"Allesandro asked.

"Well, it all started in a meeting last week that i think Miss wood and her friend made a comment on her and then you know, everything else started from there only." Neelam answered.

"Damn it!"

"Allesandro, me and Neelam are going to go, bye." Anna told Allesandro while holding Neelam's hand and went out.

Allesandro took the seat besides me and turned my chair to make me face him.

I kept my gaze on my lap.

"Baby, look at me." He ordered softly.

I lifted my gaze to face him. His eyes held so many emotions, from worry to fear to love.

"I'm sorry baby." He said as he placed his forehead against mine.

"Allesandro please don't." I pleaded.

"Please you're my strength please don't be weak yourself." I told him.

He chuckled lightly.

"I became your strength but you are my weakness." He confessed.

"I can't tolerate anyone saying anything bad about you."

"I don't care about what they say, the only thing i care is about you. About what you think, how you feel ... about me. I don't give a damn about others." I said.

I hugged him, giving comfort that both of us need right now. Just listening to each others heartbeat.

"We should go to meet our parents don't you think?" He asked.

"Mmmhmm" i hummed in response.

"Take a leave for one week, we are going to london." He ordered.

"What?" I asked.

"We are going to london in two days." He announced.

Before i could answer he kissed me.

The kiss was gentle and filled with emotions.

Allesandro's pov:

I went back to my office with a smile on my face.

God this woman is making me do things that i've never done before.

Allesandro Moretti is smiling like a fool.

I went to my office and Anna brought some files for me to go through and informed me about my meetings.

About 2 hours before lunch time, i went in a meeting about the biggest project of this year.

During, the meeting, they told me that Aria handed this project over to a new architect. Why would she do this?such a big project to a someone who just entered this field?

"Anna, please ask Miss Brown to come here." I told Anna.

She called Aria and we waited for her.

I questioned her about why did she took such a desicion.

She said that she was told the people working on this project were altered.

What the fuck? I started to get angry as why would they lie to her.

I inquired who told her as such and she told me that it was the head of the architecture department.

Anna called her and she came.

I asked her why she decided to change the architect and she told me it would be an experience for the new one.

You've got to be kidding how many years has she been the head?

To clear my doubt i asked her and she told me eight years.

Eight fucking years and she doesn't freaking know such a basic thing.

I lashed out at her, unable to control my irritation.

Suddenly the engineer, Miss Grover asked to say something Aria placed her hand on hers as if stopping her.

What she told me got me angry she said that there has been gossip around in the office about Aria not doing her work properly.

Why the fuck is that?

The answer that i recieved got my anger to its boiling point. I banged my fist on the table.

Damn it !My Aria has suffured so much in my absence, that is why she was stressing out in the morning.

That old hag. How dare she question Aria's work. Bloody cow. Well she won't be in tgis office anymore as I fired her.

She tried to convince me to not get her out but how foolish of her she should have thought about it before.

I told everyone to leave except Aria and her friend.

"Hi, i am Neelam, best friend of your P.A and of your girlfriend." Her best fiend said.

She seems funny.

I tried to keep a straight face but smiled later.

I asked her to tell me what has been going on as Aria is not going to tell me anything.

Fuck how people can be so groundless. Stupid fools.

I need to remind myself not to forget to fire Miss wood and her friend as well.

Anna and Neelam left, leaving me with Aria.

I sat beside her and turned her chair to make her face me.
She kept her eyes on her laps.

"Baby look at me." I ordered.

She lifted her gaze and i placed my forehead against hers.

"I'm sorry, baby." I told her. She had to face all of this because of me.

She stopped me from saying sorry as she gathered all of this strength because of me.

I chuckled lightly at the irony because she considered me as her strength but she is my weakness now.

She said that she only cares about what i think and feel about him not about anyone else.

I think its high time to announce the world that she is mine. And for that we need to go meet our parents first.

I told her to take a leave because we need to go to london.

Before she answered, i kissed her pouring all my emotions in it.

At that moment, i realized that i'm slowly falling in love with her.

Hehe!! They are finally taking another step in their relationship❤