45. |office romance.|

Some mature content below....bye👋

Aria's pov:

Time flies!!

It's been crazy! Allesandro and i are celebrating our 1 month wedding anniversary this month.

The past few weeks had been crazy and hectic.

We both have been sorting out our work life and honestly it is much better than the first day.

Allesandro ordered me to stay at home today. I requested him to stay with me but he said that he really wanted to but he has an really important meeting today.

So i decided to cook him lunch.

I made his favorite, bolognese pasta, fried green beans and mini chocolate tarte.

I packed the food and went to shower and get ready.

I wore a black bodycon full sleeve dress that ended right above my knee and it had a slit. I wore black matching lace underwears as well. Just in case something happens.

I mean he has been bugging me to let him make love to me on his table for the past week and of course i denied.

I could take the chance today as Anna is not in town. Even though his office is soundproof, Anna being Anna as soon she will see the locked door she will interogate me about the 'tea' as she call it.

And also, they made me spill out our honeymoon adventure.

How? They made me drunk. Even though i have high alcohol tolerence they were able to make me drunk and spill everything out. EVERYTHING.

Same goes for Neelam we made her spit out what is happening between her and sebastian. He is still trying to win her over but for Neelam they are only fuck buddies. As i said she has an iron willed ass.

So i got ready and added my heels.

I got in the parking lot and drove Allesandro's Audi r8. He lets me use his cars from his huge car collection and he also has a section for bikes as well as he loves them.

I drove into the underground parking and grabbed my bags before getting out.

I took the private elevator that was in the parking itself and went on the last floor.

Oh god!! Anna is not here so i have to talk to that receptionist to ask if Allesandro is in a meeting. I don't want to call him as i want to give him a suprise.

"Hey! Um- Sarah?" I said as i read her name plate.

"Yes." She said professionally but still having that bitch face on.

"Is Allesandro in a meeting right now?" I asked her and she looked at me as if i asked her to give me all of her fortunes.

"Yeah he is having a meeting with the clients." She said now in an annoyed tone.

I rolled my eyes at her making sure that she saw it and got out from there without even saying 'thank you.'

Here you go bitch you can't expect me to behave sweetly to you when you are bitching around.

I went in the sitting area in front of his office and made myself comfortable.

I grabbed one of the magazines and saw me and Allesandro's wedding picture on the cover with the title one of the most eligeble bachelor got hitched.

I chuckled and grabbed another one about fashion and went through it.

After about 15 minutes, the door opened and a few men got out. I stood up.