59.|someone else?!|

Aria's pov:

I switch the light of the kitchen on and went to the fridge.

After grabbing the jar of hummus, i closed the fridge and turned around.

"Oh God!" I gasped.

I got startled by Allesandro who was sitting on the bar stool and had a glass of whisky on the counter.

"We need to talk Aria." He said in a cold tone.

Suddenly my hunger vanished.

I turned around and opened the fridge to place the hummus back.

"We do?" I said my voice filled with sarcasm.

"Aria." He said sternly.

I sat in front of him, the counter seperating the both of us.

His eyes. His beautiful eyes were filled with pain. But his face was stern and jaw was clenched as if he was angry.

"Talk to me." I said softly my hands reached out to caress his jaw. I saw that his beard was longer than usual.

He removed my hands from his face and placed in on the counter.

Okay that hurts!

He looked me straight in the eye.

The look on his face made me shiver.

My heart thumped in fear.

"I want a divorce." And there he said it the words that i have been dreading since the past month.

My whole world seem to be crashing in front of me with these few mere words.

His face got blurried from my vision as tears filled my eyes.

I shut them tightly to stop tears from falling.

"You're lying." I stated.

"I'm serious Aria." He answered instantly in a cold voice.

"Sandro, we can talk it out, we , we can figure out a way, i- i love you sandro. And you love me." I whispered the last part.

"I've found someone else Aria." He snapped back.

No. No. He is lying. He is lying.

"No." I shook my head.

"Yes!" He gritted his teeth.

"You're lying!" I cried.

"I am not fucking lying Aria, i found another woman. I cheated on you." He said through gritted teeth.

Smack! My hands flew to connect with his cheek. I slapped him, hard.

His jaw clenched.

"Why? Why? Am i not enough? Huh? Who is she? Is she better in bed? Does she loves you like i do!" I yelled not caring if i am talking non sense or not but i saw red at that moment.

"Keep it down Aria, there is a child sleeping right now." He snapped back.

Then reality hit me. I felt as if someone threw a bucket of ice cold water of me.

My baby. My Allesandra!

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

I gulped the lump forming in my throat.

"What will happen to Allesandra?" Tears were falling freely from my eyes..

I mean i love her, she means the world to me. I can't live without her. But she can't live without Allesandro. Will he take her away from me? Or he does not want her in his life either.

"Sandra!" I sobbed.

"We will appeal for a 50 50 custody." He said.

"My daughter will not be growing up in front of that bitch!" I snapped.

"There is no other way." He said.

"There is. I will take full custody of my child. I won't let that homewrecker near my kid do you understand?" I said trough gritted teeth.

"She can't live without me." He argued.

"She will have to." I said.

"Aria."

"No, Allesandro, you want a divorce right, Fine. Get the papers ready but don't you dare come near me and my daughter, have a nice life with that whore who spreads her legs for married men." I said in disgust.

I stormed out of the kitchen and packed a bag for me and Allesandra. Not much, but atleast for a day or two. I can't stay here any longer. I took the bag and picked Allesandra sleeping form. I went downstairs and took my car keys.

"Aria, it is late at night-" he started but i stopped him by placing my hand forward.

I took the elevator and went straight in the parking.

I opened the door of my car and placed her in the car seat and after making sure that she is secured, i placed a feather kiss on her forehead.

"Mommy is here and will always be." I whispered.

I went to the driver's seat and drove off to my old apartment.

I did not sell it. As Allesandro was on trips frequently, i used to come here sometimes.

It is clean as always.

I opened the door and sighed.

This was my home once, i never thought it will become my home once again.

I placed a sleeping Allesandra on the bed and tucked her in.

I caressed her face and kissed her cheek.

"I'm sorry baby, mommy is seperating you from your dada. Mommy is being selfish, i know. But baby, that woman already took dada away from us, she broke our little world. Even though mommy loves dada a lot and can't live without him, she will have to learn to and she have you with her. I am really sorry, my love." I whispered to her.

I never wanted to seperate her from her  father but that woman took my husband away from me, but i"ll never let my daughter go away.

I closed the door of the room and sat on the couch of the living room.

How could he find someone else?

He loves me... or i thought so.

He did not even thought of Allesandra.

And here i was thinking of talking to him about growing our family, about our second child.

How could he do this to me?

Who is that woman?

what went wrong?

Everything was fine until 2 months back.

When he went for the buisness trip in italy.

That is right since he went to italy.

Did he met her there.

Please god! Make this just a nightmare. Please when i wake up make everything become back to normal.

Except that it won't.

Why?

Why? Was the only thing on my mind when sleep took over me.