51.|Pregnant!|

Aria's pov:

The next morning, Allesandro woke up first as usual.

He showered and got ready. As i was helping him to tie his tie. I told him i was taking a day off the office today.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing much, i am just not feeling well." I said.

I actually wanted to take some pregnancy tests.

"What? Do you want to visit a doctor?" He aasked, concerned.

"No, i am sure i'll be fine. I just need some rest." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Okay then i'll leave, i love you." He kissed me on the forehead.

I escorted him to the door and he kissed me and told me that he'll miss me before going.

As he left, i went back to the room and took a shower. I put on a pair of  washed out jeans and black flannel. I put on my white sneakers.

I took my bag and my car keys and went down in his parking.

I took my car and drove to the nearest target.

I found the pregnancy test and took two of them. I took some grocery items as well so that it does not seem weird.

I went back home and took the pregnancy test and rushed to the room.

I followed the instructions and did the same. Now i had to wait for 3 minutes.

I paced from the bathroom to the room. It is the most stressful 3 minutes of my life.

About three months ago Allesandro told me how he wanted to be a father and that he is ready for having a kid. He also told me that we should do so when i feel ready. So last month, i stopped taking the birth control pills. Honestly i thought it will take a few months but seeing all these symtomps i feel that i am pregnant. Honestly i am not fully ready but what i have learnt from sofia and Giorgia you are never actually fully ready.

As my timer for the 3 minutes went off, i said a small prayer in my heart and flipped the tests over so i could see the results.

Oh my freakin jeans.

"I am pregnant." I whispered to myself as my tears fell amd with shivering hands i picked up the tests and looked at them.

Both of them were indicating pregnant.

I broke down in tears and sat on the steps leading to the tub as i felt that my knees would give up on me soon.

"I am going to be a mom." I sobbed as my hand went on my stomach.

I went in the closet and looked at myself in the fully sized mirror.

Tears streaked down my cheeks. I lifted my shirt and pulled my jeans a little lower to look at my belly.

It was still flat but the feeling of knowing that there is a little life growing inside is just out of the world.

"Hey little one, it is your mommy. Hi, my love." I laughed.

"You are really tiny right now but remember mommy and daddy both love you so much. Even though daddy does not know about you yet, i know he will be estatic when he knows." I caressed my belly and imagined myself fully pregnant.

I decided to go to visit a doctor, just to make sure that the baby is okay.

I drove to the doctor and before getting out of the car, Allesandro called me.

Oh shit! I hope he is not home.

"Hey." I said in a normal tone hiding my excitement.

"Hi, mio amore, are you feeling better?" He asked and i let out a breath i did not know i was holding.

"Yeah i am feeling much better." I said.

"Good, don't forget to have lunch and rest okay." He said making me smile.

"I will, i love you." I told him smiling.

He chuckled and said '' i love you too i will call you later, bye."

"Bye."

I went in the clinic and booked an oppointment with the obsetrician.

After waiting for a while, i was called inside.

"Hello, Mrs Moretti. I am doctor Brooke." She said politely.

"Hello doctor."

"So, if i am not wrong you are here to confirm your pregnancy right?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Okay you did some test before?" She asked.

"Yeah i took two of the at home tests and both came out positive." I said.

"Okay so we will run an ultrasound so we can see the embryo ?" She said.

I nodded and laid on the examination table.

I lifted my shirt.

"So this will be cold." She warned as she rubbed a gel on my belly.

She ran the ultrasound device on my tummy and i could hear a sound.

"Congratulations, Mrs Moretti , you are about 5 weeks pregnant." She said and smiled at me.

"The sound that you are heating is your baby's heartbeat and the baby is healthy." My tears flowed out of my eyes as i listen to its heartbeat.

"Here is your baby." She pointed at a little dot on the screen.

I started crying as i saw my baby even if
It is like a little peanut. It is my peanut.

"Do you want some printouts." She asked.

"Yeah sure." I said.

She printed out a few copies of the ultrasound and i straightened my clothes and got up.

I sat down on the chair and she sat across me.

"So have you exeperienced morning sickness?" She asked.

"No, not yet but i do feel nauseous all throughout the day." I said.

"Okay, i am going to prescribe some prenatals vitamins, you must take them and also schedule your next appiontment." She said.

"Thank you."

I went back to my car when she gavee me the prescriptions.

Sitting in the car, I took out the ultrasound printouts.

I started crying once again as i looked at them.

I went to a pharmacy and bought my prenatals vitamins.

As I wanted to suprise Allesandro, i went in a baby shop.

Oh my god! Everything is so tiny and cute.

Bitch you came here a while back to shop for Giorgia and Sofia.

I know i am already aunt to two handsome baby boys. But now i am having my own baby.

Never did i thought i will come here this soon for myself.

I saw two little onsies one saying hello daddy and the other one let the adventure begin. There was also a cute stuffed animal.

I took them and got them packed.

There was a little gift shop near, so i went there.

I took a neutral colour gift box and a card.

Next i went to a flower shop to get some flowers.

I went back home, cooked dinner and prepared to suprise him.