53.|Telling Anna and Neelam.|

Aria's pov:

I woke up with the bright sunlight flashing directly on my face.

I sleepingly placed my hand on the other side of the bed.

What?

Allesandro is not here.

Usually, after he wakes up before me and cuddles me to wake me up. Where is he?

I  went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth to get rid of the foul breath which is even worse as i did not brush before going to sleep. I also washed my face to help me wake up.

I went down in the kitchen and that was a drool worthy view.

A white t-shirt that seemed a size smaller. An old grey swetpants hanging low on his waist, messy hair, grooving to some music and cooking.

That is the best quality that he posseses.

Cooking.

I mean if he wasn't a sucessful businessman he surely would be an amazing chef.

I know that he is well aware i am here, i don't know how though. He always know when i am in the same room as him even if i am really well discreet.

He turned around and smirked at me.

"Good morning my beautiful wife." He said.

"Good morning husband." I said and hopped on the bar stool.

He came and gave me my mind blowing morning kiss as always.

"So what is on the menu for today?" I aksed as if i was in a restaurant or something.

"So we have English special, baked beans, scrambled eggs, sausage and toast along side with some fruits as always for you. For the beverage, we have juice or if you want some hot chocolate. " He said as if he was some waiter.

"What? My coffee?" I aksed.

"No ma'am. No coffee for you as your intake of caffeine should be decreased as you are pregnant." He stated.

"But sandro..." I whined.

"No."

"Fine, make me some hot chocolate." I said as i pouted. He kissed my pout making me smile.

"Here you go." He placed the plate in front of me.

As i inhaled the smell of eggs made me gag.

I felt nauseous with the smell of eggs and went to the nearest bathtroom and threw up.

God help me.

Allesandro came behind me and held my hair back as he rubbed my back.

I freshen up and went in the living room and plopped on the couch.

"I'm sorry, i can't eat what you made. I can't stand the smell of eggs." I said.

"Don't say sorry love. Do you want me to make you something else?" He asked.

"No, can you bring me some water and crackers please." I asked.

I felt all the energy from my body drained out.

I had my crackers and took my vitamins.

By the time, he finished with his breakfast, i went in the room to get ready for the day.

After he had his breakfast he came to the room to get ready as well.

When we got in the office, he dropped me to my  cabin as usual.